Chapter 51-56

This is Kunna's call as the leader, and even if she thinks with her knees, she knows that nothing good will happen.

The one who came to inform was one of Kunna's many companions.

The male beast took the words to him, didn't stop for a second, and left immediately.

He wasn't worried that Ye Yaorao and the others wouldn't go. If they didn't even respond to the leader's summons, then they shouldn't live in the tribe.

Snow is naturally very clear about this, hatred is hatred, a family respects females, so the leader summons must also be the female of this family, male beasts are not qualified to replace females.

He turned out the most abundant and warmest piece of animal skin in the house.

Snow said: "Come on, put this one on too. It's cold outside."

Ye Yaorao was absolutely obedient, not only asked Snow to help her put the animal skin on the outside, but also put on the top horn hat she made .

"Are you really not cold?" Ye Yaorao frowned at the topless Snow Nuo.

She had planned to make an animal skin robe for Jon Snow earlier, but he didn't want it, saying it was troublesome and would prevent him from transforming.

"It's really not cold." Snow's eyes filled with a soft smile.

"Oh, that's fine." Ye Yaorao grabbed the animal skin to cover her face, and walked out first. "Let's go!"

It's a blessing, not a disaster, it's a disaster that can't be avoided.

Anyway, Ye Yaorao always felt that she was very lucky, so she went there, who was afraid of who.

The blizzard had been falling for a whole day, and with the previous snow, Ye Yaorao stepped out and sank half-legged into it.

The next second, she was already hugged by Jon Snow.

Well, can't she admit to counseling? Who made her stature so much worse than orcs?

Under the snow, Snow came to the center of the tribe with Ye Yaorao, outside Kunna's wooden house.

Ye Yaorao had been completely wrapped in animal skin by Snow, not even letting go of her face.

She heard the chattering sounds around her, and hurriedly lifted the animal skin covering her face.

She only opened it a little, revealing a pair of bright eyes.

Man, this is a meeting!

Outside Kunna's house, roughly a dozen or so females, plus more than a few males, were already standing there.

And the protagonist of this conference is obviously beautiful.

Instead of standing with other females, she stood in the middle of the circle, held by three male beasts. No male animal covered her from the wind and snow, because none of her other companions showed up.

Ye Yaorao came into contact with the beautiful eyes full of viciousness and viciousness, and she felt an inexplicable panic in her heart.

It's not the problem of the eyes, but the eyeballs. The beautiful eyeballs have turned blood red, not the pupils, but the white part of the eyes has changed color. The pupils are still black, but they have become vertical lines.

Those are not human eyes anymore, but the eyes of beasts.

The females here are the same as humans in normal times, except that they are heavier in body hair and fatter.