Chapter 151-160

The battle between Jon Snow and Nuo Xi was neat and tidy, and when he changed his body, he started the fight directly.

Ye Yaorao looked at it from a distance, she was confident at the beginning, no matter how you look at it, she thinks that Snow is powerful. But later, it may also be because of the psychological effect, she always feels that Jon Snow's attack is not as strong as Nuo Xi's, and the speed is not faster than Nuo Xi's, and then she is anxious to die, desperately cheering for Jon .

The so-called concern is chaos, which is probably what she is like now.

Suddenly, Nuo Xi took advantage of Snow's momentary breath to pounce in front of Snow, raised her sharp front paws, and slashed down at Snow's back.

This wasn't Jon's first wound, but it was definitely the most serious wound on Jon Snow's body.

The position of the spine, if it is replaced by a human being, even if it does not die, it will definitely be disabled.

At that moment, Ye Yaorao dared to swear that she actually saw the blood raining all over the sky!

Even her eyes were dyed red.

Snow is injured, Ye Yaorao's heart is like a knife.

If she wants to go forward, let alone Jin Xuan's refusal, even she herself knows that even if she does go up, apart from causing trouble for Jon Snow, she doesn't know what she can do.

Seeing that Jon Snow was still working hard to support and entangled with Nuo Xi, Ye Yaorao's little head was constantly thinking about what to do.

She couldn't do it, she couldn't do it at all, just watched Jono die in battle.

Dignity, glory, she doesn't want them, she doesn't want them all, nothing is more important than Jon Snow's life.

Bite her lower lip tightly, Ye Yaorao cheered herself up in her heart, pulled out the beast-tooth dagger from her waist, and quickly threw herself on the stone fence.

Daggers, on weekdays, are not weapons for females, but a decoration.

Do as the locals do, she naturally has it too.

What's more, their family also has a very keen to make this kind of decoration for her, Snow.

Big, small, long, short, she has it all.

Unexpectedly, this animal tooth dagger, which she used as a decoration, came in handy at this time.

Jinxuan and Huaxi didn't expect Ye Yaorao to run in by herself. When they reacted and wanted to pull Ye Yaorao, she had already turned over.

Ye Yaorao didn't have time to get up completely. In front, Snow Nuo was waiting for her, and Jin Xuan and Huaxi were chasing after her. She couldn't stop, how could she stop? !

Basically, using both hands and feet to maximize the speed bonus, she rolled and crawled towards Jon Snow.

"Stop! Stop fighting! Stop!" Ye Yaorao shouted hoarsely: "We admit defeat! We admit defeat!"

Nuoxi opened her mouth and braked abruptly in mid-air, then turned and rushed towards Ye Yaorao.

Of course, it was impossible for Snow to watch Ye Yaorao get hurt. With all his strength, he roared, "Ow", and jumped onto Nuo Xi's back, then grabbed the four sharp claws firmly into Nuo Xi's body. Inside Xi's fur, when his neck crooked, it was a savage bite towards Nuo Xi's neck.

Nuo Xi glanced in the direction of Ye Yaorao unwillingly, only to see Jin Xuan and Huaxi following closely behind Ye Yaorao, making a decisive decision, threw her body backwards, and pressed Snow Nuo abruptly. down.