Chapter 171-180

"Yeye?" Huaxi smiled and winked at Ye Yaorao, "What did you want to say just now?"

Ye Yaorao was not polite, and immediately started talking.

"Oh, I don't think Ava's approach is fair."

Before Huaxi could ask, Ava couldn't wait to interject, "What's not fair? How did I punish Huaxi that day, and now how do I punish them both, don't talk nonsense if you don't know!"

Ye Yaorao originally spoke to Huaxi across Jinxuan, but now she was suddenly interrupted by Ava, very upset.

"Okay, then let's have a good discussion." She faced Ava, holding her head high, "First, I heard that Huaxi was tied to you that day. Is it right on the pillar in the center of Beast King City? It is said that the pillar is still used to humiliate the enemy beasts. Now, you have only placed your two male beasts at the door of my house. Although they are both tied to the pillars, the place is different, and the effect achieved is good. It's completely different." She smiled faintly, with a deep meaning, "If it's fair, then you should tie these two to the center of the Beast King City, and let the orcs from all over the city come to watch and humiliate them. them!"

As soon as these words came out, none of the orcs present were not surprised.

And in the eyes of the two male beasts who could still look at Huaxi with a provocative attitude, there was finally a trace of panic.

Jin Xuan glanced at Ye Yaorao silently, and finally realized that an earth-shaking change had taken place in Ye Yaorao's heart.

He has to admit, such a change, well, very good.

In the world of beasts, it is necessary to have such courage and such a character.

Huaxi is still smiling, but the curvature of the corners of his mouth is getting deeper and bigger, so big that he is almost unable to restrain himself.

As for Ava, compared to Jin Xuan and Huaxi, her current mood is really one underground and one heaven.

In the past, because of a momentary impulse, it was enough for her to lose face by tying Huaxi to the center of the Beast King City. Even thinking about it now makes her teeth itch with hatred.

Do it again now?

That's not a shame, it's a total shame.

Unexpectedly, Ye Yaorao's words were not finished yet.

"Also, did Huaxi wear animal skins at that time? Surely not? Then why did you let your two male beasts wear them? Is this fair?"

Ava reluctantly quibble: "How long ago this happened, how could I remember it so clearly?"

Ye Yaorao smiled lightly, "Oh, you don't remember, but someone does. Otherwise, how did I know? Right."

Ava scolded Ye Yaorao over and over in her heart.

But she is not reconciled. She has already achieved this level, and in the end she still can't get the result she wants. "Huaxi! I'll ask you, if I do what she said, you will be satisfied?"

Huaxi looked at Ye Yaorao's cheerful smile, but without even looking at Ava, she readily agreed: "Yes. If you do as Ye Ye said, I will be satisfied."

Ye Yaorao rolled her eyes at Huaxi, why is she so useless?

Why did you promise so soon?

Anyway, today is definitely going to offend Ava.

"Wait, I'm not finished yet."

Ava screamed, "What more do you want to say?"

Ye Yaorao smiled and looked at Ava's angry face, and there was a moment of hesitation in her heart. However, since she has made up her mind to change, she must not give up halfway.