Chapter 141-150

Huaxi suddenly pulled open the animal skin covering his chest, revealing a gray and rotten wound: "I'm no longer your partner, what I do, it has nothing to do with you for a long time."

"Then why are you going back to the City of Ten Thousand Beasts?" Ava pointed at Huaxi aggressively. Because she was too excited, her fat chest kept rising and falling. It looked really worrying, whether it would be held up at any time. exploded to the limit. "You are my disgrace. If it wasn't to punish you more cruelly, I should have let them tear you to pieces!"

"A more cruel punishment? No no no... I should really thank you for not killing me..." Hua Xi shook her head, her beautiful peach blossom eyes blinked and grinned, and she was not affected by Ava's negative emotions at all. Influence: "If I died at that time, how could I meet Ye Yaorao?"

Ava immediately glared at Ye Yaorao fiercely, her chubby face full of grins.

This look is really terrifying, is there any wood? !

Ye Yaorao's very useless body leaned back, almost squeezing on Snow Nuo's chest, and she couldn't help but cry in her heart.

Huaxi, do you dare to stop pulling hatred?

Feeling Ye Yaoluo's unease, Jon Snow hugged his arms tighter without showing any trace.

Ye Yaorao gave herself courage and stared back with her head held high.

Obviously, Huaxi is on her side now, and even Jinxuan and Xu Nuo didn't go to tear down Huaxi's stage, so she can't seem cowardly and lacking in confidence.

"Why, are you her love beast now?" Ava stared at Ye Yaorao and questioned Huaxi, her eyes were eager to peel Ye Yaorao alive.

"Are you jealous?" Unfortunately, Huaxi only gave Ava an ambiguous answer.

"I'm jealous of her? Huaxi, are you kidding me?!" Ava really laughed, but she didn't smile.

Tiffany finally saw it clearly, and felt proud for a while.

It seems that her plan today can be regarded as a perfect achievement.

Although there are some discrepancies in the process, as long as the result is what she wants, it will be fine.

Next, she just needs to stand firmly on Ava's side. As for Ye Yaorao, if she offends Ava, she will be kicked out of Beast King City sooner or later.

"That's right, how could Ava be jealous of Ye Yaorao?" Tiffany helped: "Don't you look at how many partners Ava has? How many partners does Ye Yaorao have? Why are you jealous?"

Huaxi turned her amber eyes, and when her eyes moved, Tiffany was lost for a moment.

He smiled and said to Tiffany: "Am I joking, you don't need to know, no one needs to know, as long as Ava understands."

What does it mean?

Tiffany glanced at Ava quietly.

Yes, indeed only Ava knew that she was jealous, very jealous.

She is the female cub of the Tiger King. Except for her mother, she has the most partners and the strongest strength, but only she knows that her partners respect her and fear her, but they are not necessarily sincere. like her.

At least, there has never been a male beast that made such an oath to her as Xu Nuo did to Ye Yaorao.

She and her companions have never gotten along like Ye Yaorao and Xu Nuo, and Jin Xuan.

Therefore, she is jealous of Ye Yaorao, she hates Ye Yaorao, and she is even more unable to make Ye Yaorao and the wolf king become partners.

intuition!