PROLOGUE

It's early in april of spring 2009, it's raining cats and dogs outside that parents has to keep their childrens inside their house but then under a big pink umbrella there's the two girls staying still in their spot. Two orphans in the playground.

"Okay, three, two, one, smile!" A man in his late 40's uttered as he keeps taking pictures of the two. "Now, go back to your house before the lightning comes." The man said as he slowly made his way away from the two.

The two started to walk in the slippery street and later crossed the street holding hands together. But eventually, the younger girl fall her toy. Until such time that a truck lost its break.

The older girl covered her agape mouth. And as soon as she saw that the truck is coming into the younger's place she immediately loosen her grip from the latter's hand instead of pulling her because of too much shock.

And that girl died.

...

"That's a sad story though."

"Yes it is."

Two students in uniform were looking at the old orphanage's wall where a picture taken from a polaroid is hanged.

"And she was that kid that died?" Yujin asked to Chaehyun as she pointed the picture of a small girl with the young Chaehyun.

"I don't really remember her name...Kongsunie? Yes, she died."

(I just started writing english again after around 5 months so yeah ang panget.)