CHAPTER 6

If I were given a chance to make a better picture of my life, I'll make it better. But I can't capture it myself. My life is boring...as it is.

"Dayeon eonnieeeeee!!!!!" I saw Youngeun waving at me at the entrance wearing her ear to ear grin.

I went to her as soon as I saw her and raised brows. "What?" Like why so happy?

"I'm gonna treat you later! Let's go!" She hooked her arms on to mine. That isn't an answer to my question so I was dumbfounded at all.

That's not it, because at the hallway I saw Hikaru winking and smirking at me. Then, as we passed by at the library, Shiro eonnie waved at me and even handed a pair of books about chemistry. So I stopped and gazed at Youngeun.

"What the h*ll is happening?" I asked confused.

"What's wrong eonnie?" She shrugged and weirdly smiled at me. "This is even cool." She continued to walk.

"You mean...odd?" I followed her heading to the class.

We arrived at the classroom together and as I take my seat I heard someone calling my name.

"Dayeon!" I was surprised, when I saw Yujin eonnie outside smiling and waving at me and just left. Oh, everyone is going crazy.

To be honest I am really confused. This is very chaotic. Am I the only one who's unaware here?!

"Dayeon eonnie, can I borrow a pen?" Youngeun asks in a sudden.

"Can you explain me of what is really happening?" I went closer to her expecting that she'll let me know.

"Pen first." She pointed the pen I am currently holding. I gave it to her immediately knowing that the bell will ring soon.

"If you won't tell me, I swear..." I glared at her jokingly, no not really, I'm serious.

"I know you're kind, so I won't tell you. You can't kill me do you?" She uttered as she chuckled teasingly.

The bell rang and still I was stuck in confusion. I was thinking about what's wrong almost the whole time. This is crazy.

At lunch, me, Youngeun, and Hikaru gathered in a table and eat together.

"Ya, I'm curious, how does it feel to be inspired?" Hikaru suddenly said.

I look up to her and stopped eating. "Huh?"

"Haha, nothing." She smiled.

Later on, I heard someone whispering my name. I turned immediately into the direction where the voice is coming from. It took minutes for me to realize that it's Chaehyun again.

"Psst! Dayeon!" As soon as I heard that for the mean time I stood up and went to where Chaehyun is.

"What?" I looked at her. She just pulled me to somewhere away from the cafeteria.

Yeah I remember I had to pay her my...debt. "If you really need money right now then take this." I handed her the money. "Bye!" I bid and walked away.

"But, Kim Dayeon!" Yes, I felt so nervous the time she called my name. But I didn't looked back.
"Yujin eonnie said...uhm...nevermind. See you next time!" I don't know what to say, so I faced her and shaped a smile. Then stormed away.

I suppose to go back there and continue eating but I was startled to see Youngeun, Yujin eonnie and Xiaoting eonnie behind the column.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked them with a blank look.

"Chaehyun is your crush, right?" My eyes widened after hearing what Xiaoting eonnie just said. Even saw them glaring at each other.

"What the hell? You guys—"

"Dayeon eonnie, the whole class knows it already." Youngeun smiled at me faintly.

"Did you just told them?" I asked to Youngeun.

She immediately shook her head. "No, no, no, it's Hikaru." She suddenly pointed someone at my back, it's Hikaru.

"Hikaru?" Hikaru looked at me and just run away and leave.

Oh my gosh, I wanna just cry.

I chased Hikaru with all my might but that little sh*t just escaped. I couldn't even catch my breath so badly. "Ya! Hikaru! I don't have a crush on her! If I ever saw you again you'll see! Yaaaah!!!"

I can't believe when I said my life is too boring, now, this is too much flaw, is this the thrill?!

They're putting me in a mess. "Ahh!!!! Why do I have to meet Kim Chaehyun!?!!" I walked back to the classroom sulking.

I am doing fine already, why would she have to come back!? Tss, I wanna die!

........

04/27/22...belated happy birthday Chaehyun!!! Yesterday's vlive was fun!