CHAPTER 7

The day was so long. I been thinking about what just happened at lunch. Students may start to create a mess. Hikaru was such a blabby girl. And unfortunately, I wasn't able to see her since earlier.

"I bet you're thinking about a big problem." I heard someone spoke beside me while walking in a narrow street. And as I look at her, who else would I see? It's Kim Chaehyun.

"Are you following me?" I asked at her with a questioning look.

"Yeah."

I look at her and replied a widened eyes. "Woah? Seriously? How honest you are."

"Wait, please let me finish talking. I'm following you because I live opposite to the subdivision. I'm not stalking you." She stated.

"Should I say...pardon me?" I gazed at her and she answered it with a nod. "Pardon me...it's your fault." I looked away and walked faster.

"Yah! Wait! You have to treat me tomorrow!"

"And why do I have to do that?!" I sarcastically asked.

"Because that's what friends does."

"Why don't you do it instead? I paid you already, my wallet is empty. Don't tell me I have to treat you by my allowance for tomorrow?" I try to just reason out. 'Cause come on, what if someone saw us together again?!

"I have a great idea!" She chased me and patted my back.

"And what is it?" I didn't really paid attention to her. I just focused my sight forward.

"I'll use this money for tommorow. I'll buy two mint chocolate ice creams. Is that fine?" She continues to chat while we're walking.

"Why is it...like this? I feel like I am the bad one here? Are you intending this to happen?" I stopped walking and pointed out my finger to her.

"Eh? Why would I do that? I just wanted to make friends. So, you'll go with me for an ice cream date tomorrow afternoon?" She asked with a big grin on her face.

"Date?!"

"I mean, as friends. I wanna get close to you, actually. So please be there! I'll be waiting!" We went apart from each other as she needed to go way home.

I felt alone again. But wait, I don't want to mean I'm glad to be with her. It's just... she's actually better than I thought. Hayst, nevermind.

As I head home alone, I passed by at Hikaru's house and remember what she just did. So, I didn't think twice to throw pebbles into their gate.

"Hikaru!!!!!! Get out there! Yah!!!!"

"Yah! Aigoo! Kim Dayeon! What are you doing!?" Oh, I knew, it's halmoni's voice. I just look up to Hikaru's window and stare it for a moment.

"You'll see kid!" I shouted before following halmoni.

Ah, she'll see. Kim Chaehyun is a problem!!!!!!

Immediately as we arrived to our house I went to my room and flopped my body to bed.

"Arrgggghhh!!! Stupid! Stupid!" I'm messing up. I don't want to go to school anymore. Should I take home classes? Ahhh! No way!

Then, suddenly, the door opened. "You kiddo, ai, what are you doing? You're voice is so loud!" She's holding a slipper.

"Ah... it's for roleplaying halmoni, hehe." I scratched my head and smiled.

"Alright, but remember Kim Dayeon, I'm excited to see your grades nextweek. We'll see!" She stated, then went outside the room.

"Yeah~"

I remember, I have another problem too. I didn't even got focused in the exam. Hope my grades won't be at mess.

I was thinking about my grades the whole night and suddenly...

Should I show up tomorrow? Ain't no way I will do that! What if she thinks I am avoiding her? So, should I go?

I don't know what to do. I'm betraying my self. I don't have any plan to be friends with her. Also, I don't have plans to get close with her and have an ice cream date in the park, in a bench under a maple tree.

Oh, I wish tomorrow is the end of the world.

.....
♡♡♡♡