CHAPTER 10

"Hahaha, you doesn't know how to use chopsticks?"

The moment she said that I wanna throw hands at her. She's so shameless. But can't help and can only roll my eyes on her.

"Yes, she's a baby. My baby eonnie and your...baby." Youngeun is really satisfied with that. "Ouch!" She exclaimed as I pinch her arm.

"So cute." I don't know what's happening with this two but they just can't stop smiling the whole time. And me, just being the most problematic person today here.

"What's cute with the person who doesn't know how to use chopsticks? It's not a talent." This is my another round of being sarcastic to her. She'll get tired of me soon. I hope so.

"It's not talent neither a flaw. It's just natural," she replied and just patiently peeling the vegetables.

"Woah, you talking about naturalism." I sighed.

"It's natural like love." I heard Youngeun whispering that and glared at her. This b*tch is pissing me off too.

"Should I get a tape for your mouth?" I whispered to Youngeun so she just stood and went to the comfort room.

"Kim Chaehyun. Let me say it directly to you. You shouldn't let me be in your life. I'm such a badass and never had been kind. If you want to have a peaceful life, go away from me." I smiled at her after saying those words.

Hikaru forwarded me an article about making someone stay away from you. It's her fault of spreading wrong rumors, so its time to pay it. Hayst.

"But you're my bestfriend and I understand having a crush on me is hard." My brows automatically raised when she said that. "And one more thing, I wanted you to forgive me. So why not give me a chance?" She grab my hand and pulled me.

"And where are we going?" I asked furiously.

"Han river."

"Guys!!! Wait for me!!!!!" Youngeun shouted while going down the stairs.

So the three of us went there together...

They really had fun both. They had bicycle ride, ice cream, and long conversations with each other. While I am just watching at them the whole afternoon. They were like just kids enjoying life. It just proves me how pure are Chaehyun's intentions. But somehow now, it bothers me if do I really forgave her or not yet.

"Hayst, such a beautiful day. I would always wish days are like this," Youngeun uttered as she hang her arms to me in Chaehyun's shoulder. She's currently in the middle of us enjoying the sunset.

"Ohh yeah a beautiful day," I barely agreed.

"Next time, try tasting mint choco icecream and join us." Chaehyun looked at me. "Wait, let's take a picture."

She first took pictures of me and Youngeun, Youngeun and her. Then her and me.

"Closer, closer," Youngeun gesturing us to move closer with each other and  making us "smile!"

After taking those pictures with Chaehyun's polaroid, I asked Youngeun to go home. Chaehyun was also going on her part time job so she also had to go.

"I wouldn't believe if you two would be sweet with each other someday," Youngeun whispers.

"I heard that. What if the two of you are the true soulmates?" I look at her teasingly.

"You're just jealous look at your face. Come on, you aren't replaceable." And I was teased back.

"Look at me, I'm not lying." I pointed my self.

"Don't be too hard , if I were you I'll confess to her tomorrow."

"You aren't me and guess you're still too coward. Everytime time Yeseo is around you'll just hide behind my back," I seriously said at her and she zipped her mouth just that quickly.

"Hehe."

"The results are this monday, right?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Maybe? If that so then goodluck to us."

"Yeah, goodluck to you...and me." I mumbled.

.....

I really promise to update frequently. I only have limited free time now. Have a nice day!!!