CHAPTER 13

"Did you see Kim Chaehyun?" I asked to Yujin eonnie as she glance at me after I poked her many times.

"Uhm, Chaehyun? Well...I haven't seen her today. She'd never been late at the festival. She's maybe just somewhere, I guess?" She replied so I get going and roam around the school.

I went to the hallway again, go to the rooftop and even on the library but there's no traces of Kim Chaehyun in there.

"Yow! Dayeon eonnie!" I saw Youngeun sticking her tongue out at me. She's with Yeseo and I think she just wanted me to feel envious.

"Aish, that brat is always a brat." I shook my head while chuckling then, continued to walk around.

"Here's your cotton candy!" Hikaru exclaimed, handing me a cotton candy shaped like a beautiful flower.

"Hikaru."

"Hmm?"

"Did you saw Kim Chaehyun today?" I think I'd asked this question for almost a hundred times already.

"Uhm...I think no. Nah, it's still early so don't worr—" I didn't waited her to finish that second sentence.

"I'm not worried, huh. Who is she? I don't really care. I'm just wondering you know, haha." I faked a laugh.

"Lol, I'm just asking, you're so offensive. Is that rumor that I made starting to come true?" She teasingly smirked.

I just rolled my eyes. "Ya! Wait, stop teasing me I might hit your butt. Remember you caused me a lot of problems." I walked away with crossed arms.

I'm just looking for her. I'm just curious of where she is this time and I don't understand why these people had to think another meaning of this. Wtf!

A program for the event just begin but as students gather up there and even as they dispersed, I didn't saw Chaehyun. That doesn't make me feel sad but not seeing her for a day is just so odd.

"Hello!" I was eating in a corner when she just appeared. "You asked me to just disappear but earlier you asked 83 to 85 times if they saw me today?"

Here we go again.

"Excuse me, you're wrong it's just 71 times." I avoided looking at her.

"That doesn't matter. What matter is you really care about me. Don't worry, I won't leave you kongsunie!" This flirty girl is too much.

"Why are you late?" I asked instead.

"Why do you ask? I appreciate your kindness and care for me. That's one of a kind."

"You're getting into my nerve," I glared at her.

"I'm into your nerve, blood, and to your heart. Kamsahamnida!"

"I'm just asking. Who the f*ck are you to take care of?!" I'm already annoyed at her but this sh*t just couldn't stop.

"Hayst, you're liking me already, aww. Kim Dayeon likes me, Kim Dayeon likes me." She started stepping away while chanting those.

"Come back here again and I'll really give you a strong punch!" I shouted at her but obviously she's just going to ignore that.

It's okay, the school break is coming soon, it's next week, so I might not see her again for the rest of my life. If that happens then that's really great.

...

Sorry for not updating.