CHAPTER 2

Dayeon's POV

"Comeon, Dayeonie. Just buy and clean the cucumbers today so you won't need to think about it tomorrow. Is it okay? Do you think so?" Grandma Choi uttered as she drives her car for me.

"Halmoni, I didn't just joined that class because I wanted to learn. I can teach my self for free, in fact that's just a waste of money." I continue to protest while we are heading to the market.

"Aigo, if that was then why did you join?" She hit my arms countless of times.

I suddenly stopped after hearing her question, realizing she's right. Why did I join?

"Because of..." Chaehyun. "Youngeun."

"Youngeun? Oh, that brat is really smart." Grandma Choi started to laugh.

"Smart?" I ridiculed.

"Yes, because she's able to fool you out. Should I drop you here?" She suddenly stopped the car causing my head to hardly hit in the seat.

"Okay, Halmoni, I'll just walk then." I went out of the car in front of a convenience store and started to walk the nearby supermarket.

Cucumber, carrots, and spices. As I already get every stuffs I need I didn't wasted any time and headed to the cashier. But while on the line, my eyes just widened seeing two familiar faces in the counter.

It's Yujin eonnie one of my senior in the dance club, and...Chaehyun?

"Oh? Dayeon?" Yujin eonnie was pleased to see me in my turn.

"You're working here? Since when?" I asked to Yujin eonnie trying to not mind Kim Chaehyun's presence.

"Since today, you know, dog foods are getting expensive." The way she speak is really cute. But nevermind anyway, cause at the moment she swiped my card that word I am really scared of happened, 'declined.' "I guess it's the wrong card." Yujin eonnie handed me back the card.

I facepalm in disappointment.

Oh gosh! Why here?!

I wanna get out of here as soon as I saw Kim Chaehyun chuckling. "Clumsy sh*t." Like yeah, I wanna go back at the time I helped her and won't help her instead.

I glared at her shouting 'I hate you!' inside of my head. "Ahm, can you wait for a moment? I think I left my card somewhere." I scratched my head because of this mess and was supposed to leave them for a moment not until someone speak.

"Wait!" I heard it right it's not Yujin eonnie's voice as I can remember. I look back to their direction as if I was confused. "What was it?" I asked.

I saw Yujin eonnie nudging Chaehyun. Until Chaehyun started to utter something. "I'll pay it myself, just...just transfer the money if ever you've got sometime!" Chaehyun was cheerful though but she seems acting busy at all to avoid eye contact with me. Well, that's even more better.

"Really?" I can't even control my self to show this sweet grin. Oh thank god!

Yeah, okay, thanks to Chaehyun too.

"Pack them there please." Yujin eonnie smiled at me.

Before I pack the stuffs I bought, I immediately look at Chaehyun which she responded with a 'What?' look. "I'll make sure to pay it fighting!" It was embarrassing R.I.P to my self.

I went out of the supermarket right after packing up the goods. While walking around, I was still in cloud nine of how fast everything happened. Like, how come?! How could it be? I still can't believe it. I swear I don't want her to get involve in my life!

"Ya! Kim Dayeon!" I stopped walking after realizing someone is chasing me from behind, it's Kim Chaehyun. "Why?" Did I forget to say thanks to her? Ohh, yes I did!

"You left your useless card, I mean your card." She handed me the card that I actually intend to left near the elevator area.

"Ahh that?" Should I thank her? "Thanks." I bowed at her after curving a fake smile then just go away!

"I heard you will join the class starting this friday?" I again stopped, holy sh*t!

"Ah yeah, where did you heard that?"

"Seo Youngeun," she answered. Oh gosh, that girl.

"Then, expect me to be there tommorow." I again was about to go away but she again speak. Oh, h*ll!

"Youngeun also said..."

My heart suddenly start to beat fast. I start to overthink. You know, l should have make friend to an introvert one.

"That you're really good in singing too." She just kept smiling at me.

"Ah, not really. If you won't mind, I'll go ahead." I bowed many times. "Have a pleasant day!"

"See you tomorrow!" She waved at me.

And we started to go apart. But, I don't know. Suddenly, I felt this day to be really odd. How I wish we had better past, we might be friends in this present but no, we shouldn't. We will never be.

.......

;)