CHAPTER 9

"You know, you look so grumpy most of the time. Isn't it better if you smile often?"

I wonder where do Kim Chaehyun get all the guts to say that. Like, I'm living peacefully in here! Now, look at me here, spending my time with her without any good reason.

"You know, if I only had a chance to manipulate time. I would bring you back to our childhood and please, let me push you on the road instead." I rolled my eyes onto her. She's just annoying me and that really don't make sense until now.

"Yah, we're talking about your expressions. You're mad now. Aww, you look liked an angry bird." She pouted and nudged me just to annoy me this afternoon.

"Oh come on, don't sit beside me. I might kick your ass to hell." I'm getting pissed. I'm really going to burst out in annoyance, well, I'm halfway there.

"You're too serious." She said while facing into the road.

"Yes, I am." I take a sip to my fruit shake and also stare at the vehicles passing by. I don't like eating ice cream, yeah I like, but not with her.

"You should live your life to the fullest. We only live once. I knew you know how every happy memories hurt when those people are gone. But it's better to have atleast few." Those words didn't hit me. But the time she capture the moment with her polaroid it reminds of the younger days...where we're still innocent.

It really seems to make me guilty and ask. Am I really this silly to not forgive her? Hayst. I understand it, I should live happily and make good memories. It ain't easy at all. If only us, people could erase memories we wanted to forget, then it must be easier.

"Well, I hope so that we only really live once. I don't know what kind of life could it be if I'll live again and meet you in other time." I uttered then putted down the drink I am holding.

"What if we met again to live better?" Her voice suddenly turns serious which I didn't expect.

"Ah, I don't care." I can't help but to just sigh. "You're even making it worse and hilarious." I whispered to my self.

"Huh?" She look at me confusedly.

"I knew you heard it."

"You looked angry again. Why not smile instead?" Kim Chaehyun said.

"Who? Me? Smile?"

"Yeah, like this." She showed her grin and that was really...funny.

But the hell. I should hold my laugh. Because what if she thinks we're doing good now. That shouldn't happen, we weren't done yet.

"Are you out of your mind? I will just look liked an idiot if I'll do so." I barely disagreed.

"Of course not. You will look prettier if you always smile." I don't know if she's trying to mean something or just just wanna see me smile.

"I'm going home, I need to do something." I acted like I really forgot something to do and just run away.

"Ah, well, o-ok. See you tomorrow!"

"No way, it's weekend!" I replied aloud and continue my way home.

But then, just the next day. It was really expectedly unexpected...

"Dayeon-ah! Your close friend is here! Wake up!"

I really thought it's Youngeun but I saw Kim Chaehyun comfortably sitting at the couch this early.

"Ya! What do you need?" I crossed my arms and just sarcastically look at her. "And what if my dear friend Youngeun saw you, huh?" I asked another question to her.

"I'm just—" before she could speak up I cut her words off.

"The door is wide open, come on." I opened the door for her.

"But—"

"I don't have time to hear it, faster!"

"Aish, is that your way of welcoming? Why don't you two bond with each other? Wait, I'll call Youngeun." Halmoni isn't helping!

And another nightmare comes.

....
♡♡♡