CHAPTER 3

Dayeon's POV

"Boom!!"

I was in the middle of my nap when I heard that loud voice not really far from me. I slowly look up and wander my eyes around and was startled to see Youngeun's face!

"Oh what the f*ck!" I accidentally cursed out to Youngeun. No, not, that's not an accident.

"Let's go, eonnie! Come on!" She held my hand and forced me to stood up.

But wait! Yes, I haven't paid Chaehyun yet. Should I later? No, it would be so awkward and for naevis's sake I don't even have atleast one thousand! Gosh, Kim Dayeon, this is so stupid!

Before she could pull me out of the classroom, I tapped her hand first and immediately remove her hand away. "Okay, okay, listen, Youngeun...I think I might just skip." I stopped and stay still in my place.

"Skip? What?!" She raised a brow out of a sudden.

"S-skip," I held my stomach as if it hurts. "I think I need to go know!" I thought I will be able to excuse my self away from this problem but no it just started to get worse.

"Yeah, I knew it!! Are you having a crush to Kim Chaehyun eonnie? Is it?" I didn't expect Youngeun would thought that.

"Crush? To that Kim Chaehyun? How can you say so then, Youngeun?" Honestly, I am annoyed.

"Hmm, I have guts that it is. If not, then why do you have to join the class that easily? Just tell me, eonnie." She's smiling ear to ear. What a tease.

"Ya! Youngeun-ah! I don't have a crush to Kim Chaehyun! I just joined because I want to help you." I was gently massaging my forehead because of this upcoming big mess!

"I don't think so. Hmm, I really think you do. Do you?" She again asked and smirked at me. I cringed.

I gazed at her. "I'm telling you Youngeun I don't!" I crossed my arms with this bothered face. I understand, Youngeun is really like this why should I not become used to it.

"Yeah, okay, I was satisfied." She nodded. "But what if you really have a crush to Chae—" I was lucky to be able to cover Youngeun's mouth before she could speak Chaehyun's name.

"Oh? Youngeun? Dayeon?" Xiaoting eonnie saw us from outside the classroom. "The class is starting. Are you guys not going?"

I look at Youngeun and so Youngeun also look at me. Then we both look back at Xiaoting eonnie.

"My stomach is aching." We said that in unison.

"The two of you?" Looks like she doesn't believes us. Well, who's fool to believe us then.

"Ahm, eonnie, in fact—" before Youngeun could say anything wrong, I immediately defended our sides.

"Ahh, eonnie...we shared the same lunch." I faintly smiled.

"Ahh, then, you should go now to the infirmary. Take care!" She bowed and left.

"Ya! Don't tell me you're not going too?" I look at Youngeun as I whisper.

"Of course," she started to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"WE are going to the infirmary. Hello, eonnie, did you already forget?" She laughed.

I sighed. "Okay, let's go. I can't believe this is happening." I shook my head and followed Youngeun.

...

"So, you joined because of Chaehyun eonnie and now you're here because of Chaehyun eonnie?" Youngeun sit beside me after the nurse gave her medicines. "Should I know something? Come on, tell me." She tapped my arm many times because of her curiosity.

We are both in the infirmary because of my stupid reason. I don't know why should I find it a big deal. Or it is just because I have a strong feeling that I knew Chaehyun?

"Youngeun, can you just go to our house tomorrow?" I didn't answer her questions but I asked instead.

"Hmm? But why?"

"I wanna go to Gwangju." I uttered.

"Can't you do it alone?"

"Halmoni won't let me go there. She thinks that I might find my real parents there. So, please? I promise I will go to the class next time." I tried my best to explain it to her very well.

"Really? So, you mean, I have to lie?" I nodded as an answer. "What are going to do there?"

"Well, I'll find...answers."