CHAPTER 1

"Hey! Morning! Can we go there in the park eonnie and have some walk after class? I'm craving for icecream!" Youngeun appeared in my front and as soon as she finished talking she started to cling on me.

"Are you sick?" I raised a brow and look at the latter.

"No way!" She pouted.

"Then why are you so clingy today? Wanna get a sweet punch?" I showed my fist up near onto her sights.

"Sweet punch? Aww, I would really appreciate that, eonnie." And she begin to smile at me.

"Hmm, tell me what's that something in the tip of your tongue." I made a glare to the younger who's just smiling at me right now. "Did you fight with someone or what?" I sat in a bench and pulled her to sit beside me.

She just shook her head. "Of course not! I just wanna ask you something." She looked away.

"Something what?" I was too eager to know what does she really need.

"Please join the singing class this Friday. Can you?" she pleaded.

"Can I? No, I can't. I have dance classes during Thursday and Friday." I stood up and was about to walk away but Youngeun suddenly speak out.

"Just do it eonnie please! Please? Pleaaase? I really wanna attend the class but...but the thing is...I can't do it alone." She was very serious admitting she's too coward to interact with her 1st grader highschool crush.

"Does that girl with a family name Kang is the reason?" She just pouted and didn't even look at me.

"Nah, it is just because of the seniors t-that's all," she answered. "I'm not going without you."

"Why not? I'm going to help Grandma Choi to buy cucumbers this Friday, plus, I still need to fix something. I can't join, yes, I can't join." I really wanna help Youngeun at all cost but I just really cannot. I didn't wait her to stop me and just go away.

"Ya! Eonnie! You're so mean!"

I left Youngeun near the entrance gate  and started to make my way to the classroom. But then so randomly, before I could enter the classroom, someone fall its book down the floor that really gained my attention.

I look at into the direction of that unfamiliar girl trying to reach out the book. I can see her struggle since she got a cast on her leg. I stared at her for minutes and immediately decided to come over and help.

"Here it is." I pick up the book and handed it to her.

"Ah, uhm, thanks? Miss?"

"Ya! Kim Dayeon!!!" I look away and changes my sights into the corridor where Youngeun is coming from.

"Ahh, Kim Dayeon? I'm Kim Chaehyun." I quickly turn my eyes back to her after hearing that name. I wonder if I really heard the right name.

"Kim...Ch-chaehyun?" I know I am 17 but I can barely remember the same name from my childhood.

"Yes? My name is Kim Chaehyun." Her brows furrowed.

"Oh, I guess...it's nice meeting you." I bowed which she answered with a nod and smile. And I immediately approached Youngeun to avoid longer conversation with that girl.

"Kim Chaehyun?" I look at Youngeun confusingly ang raised both of my brows to her. "She has a great voice, I heard it myself during classes."

"She's in singing class?" I asked.

"Yep!" She nodded.

I started to think the fewer times. "Then...I'll join the singing class this Friday."

"Woah! For real?!"

Chaehyun's POV

After the small chats I had with that Kim Dayeon, I couldn't help my self but to wonder if....I know her. Well that's actually doesn't make sense since I knew I never really encountered her as what I believe. But she looks somehow familiar, her name and almost everything with her.

"Thinking about me?" A cute voice from behind startled me.

"Gosh, Yujin eonnie!" I held my chest in startle.

"Who are you thinking about? Are you having a crush on me?" She started to tickle me like what the h*ck.

"Kim Dayeon," I replied.

"Kim Dayeon, who? Do you wanna mean that 2nd grader highschool girl that really dances well?" She was so intrigued.

"I don't know."

"Seriously? What world did you came from, Kim Chaehyun? She looks like squirrel, is she?" And Yujin eonnie just urged something within my head.

"Squirrel? Yeah, right she is." A short memory suddenly popped up into my mind. "Kongsunie is also called squirrel." I whispered to my self.

"Why? Do you know Dayeon?" She curiously asked.

"Yes I should, but this can't be possible. She couldn't be alive." I was so astonished by my own thoughts.

"What do you mean?"

...

(Thanks for reading!!! Don't forget to vote!! Have nice day.)