CHAPTER 12

"Hey, Dayeon! Did you had fun?" Yujin eonnie said as soon as she saw me.

"Oh, yeah," I replied which she responded with a wide grin.

Well, that was really not fun. The whole night was a mess. They just kept teasing me about having a crush to Chaehyun, they throw everywhere....

Flashback...

"I miss her!!!" Yujin eonnie crying and there's Mashiro eonnie who keeps comforting her.

"Lalalalalalaa bogoshipdaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" Deafening voice of Chaehyun.

Youngeun who keeps on dancing and Hikaru can't move on of tumbling and asks for forgiveness about so many things, like they were really really weird.

"Partyyyyyy!"

"Hey!"

End of flashback.

That was not a good kind of memory. Me and Mashiro eonnie had to get a taxi and bring each of them home. This is the reason why I don't go to celebrations often. Hayst.

I shrugged everything off and I'll just call last night a day. Heading to my class I saw Mashiro eonnie waving so I just waved back and continued.

This morning is another normal day at school and I just wish the afternoon would also be.

"It's lunch!!!!!" Youngeun announced to everyone in the class though the bell just rang.

"Huh, no more hangover?" I walk next to Youngeun.

"Yes," she really got more weird 'cause most of the time she'll just always complain, nonstop. If she's just on her normal phase, she's probably thinking about her hangover and complains every minute.

"You're keeping a secret I guess," I mumbled.

"What if you guys had a first kiss last night?" She looks at me with tease.

"Your imagination went to far, the h*ck."

After lunch, I immediately went outside the cafeteria and finish a project that I need to submit to one of my teachers. It's really required to finish it for the festival next week. Also, I have to attend classes, submit many more school work and so on.

"Hello!" Holy sh*t! Suddenly, I freaked out when someone holds both my shoulder. Paint splashed into the canvas which clearly made it a mess.

I rolled my eyes as I face her. "What do you need?"

"Uhm, hehe." She guiltily grin.

I don't know, but every f*cking time she'll approach me, my patience gets lessen and lessened everyday. She'll just appear out of nowhere and be just this robust.

"Mind your own business, Kim Chaehyun," I sarcastically mocked at her.

"But I thought, we're fine now?" She uttered, confused.

"No, we're not. Just look at how you did. Can just go away and disappear?" I actually don't wanna get pissed but it's over.

"Nah, you know already that the way you wanted me to get out of your life is also the same way I wanted to stay. Can I help you?" She offered her hand but I shook my head.

"You shouldn't, you'll just ruin everything." I'm quite nervous 'cause it's pretty hard to get things fixed. I'm running out of time and so who should I blame?! "Get out of my face, please?" I turned my head onto her.

"I'm not in your face, so I won't get out." Such a wise person. I couldn't win an argument with this kind of rival.

"You're smart, huh."

"Yes, I am."

"Who was the father of late King sejeong?" She shrugged. "That's what I'm saying. Now, go away before it's too late."

"Aish, you're always mean to me. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Goodbye!" She pouted and walked sulking.

"She's so absurd, never changed." I sighed as I looked at the mess she did. "Is this the only purpose why we met again?"

....
I'm at the point where I don't also understand what's going on. Haha!