Am I Dreaming?

Josh slowly turned around and gasped when he saw what, or should i say who the hand was attached to. It was Teddy.

Teddy, however, was not normal. He seemingly was encased in a deep purple flame with light shining out of cracks all over his body, like someone was shining a light from within him somehow. His irises also glowed a light purple.

Josh slowly backed away but ran into a solid form behind him. He turned around again and saw Nate standing behind him. At first Nate seemed just like his regular self. Normal. But as Josh watched, a shiny substance, almost like metal, started to form around his fingers. His hands elongated into 1 and a half foot long claws that looked like they could Shred Josh to pieces with one swipe. The strange metal climbed up his arms till it stopped just below Nate's elbow.

Josh couldn't believe his eyes. "What happened to you guys." Someone giggled behind him.

Josh spun around and saw a shortish girl with long blonde pigtails and a grin so wide it reminded him of the Joker.

"Aren't they amazing?" she asked. Josh just stared at her in blankly.

"Uh..."

She walked toward him and stood right in his face, inspecting him. She pushed past him and walked toward his band mates.

"You did not disappoint me." she said and spun around to face Josh once again. Suddenly she did something he didn't expect. The strange girl lunged at him and wrapped her arms around his middle and sobbed into his chest.

"I'm sorry. So, so sorry." Josh was once again clueless.

Finally she pulled herself away from him and wiped her eyes. She coughed once and her cheeks dusted pink.

"Um..." she glanced behind her at Teddy and Nate.

"Whats your name?" Josh asked suddenly, saying it before he knew it. The girl turned around then laughed.

"Oh how silly of me. My name is Molly. Sorry about... this" she gestured behind her at his friends. "I just wanted to know if they were real..." she trailed off, looking embarrassed.

"Real? What do u mean? Of course they're real."

"I know but you don't understand. They are special."

"I can tell." said Josh peeking around Molly to look at his friends curiously.

"Oh... you didn't know, didn't you? Oh this is bad. This is very bad." Molly suddenly looked very worried. Like someone had just told her the world was ending in 5 days.

"What?" Josh asked confused. Molly looked up at him then at the clock on the wall. Her eyes widened. 12:49 a.m.

"Theres not time. Agh theres never enough time!" Molly clenched her fists and turned toward Josh, eyes burning with determination. She walked behind the counter and scribbled something down on a sheet of paper.

"Here. You will need this soon. Its my contact number." Josh looked at her with narrow eyes.

"How can I trust you?" he asked.

"Just trust me please." Molly pleaded. "I'm trying to keep you safe."

"But what about them?" Josh asked. "They can't stay like that."

"Right." Molly snapped her fingers and both men changed back to their normal states. Teddy rubbed his head.

"Ugh. Major head ache. What happened?" he looked up. "Oh hey Josh. When did you get here?"

"No time to explain. I promise all this will be explained in time. Just contact me if anything goes... wrong. I'm sorry." Molly smiled at them and snapped her fingers. The men's visions went dark."