Transmuto

Derek didn't know what to expect. He had seen the others powers and was very impressed by them. This wasn't all new to him either. He knew what he could do just like Nate.

"Derek?" his head snapped up. He hadn't realized he had been standing there staring at the ground. Molly raised an eyebrow.

"You gonna show us something?" Derek nodded and immediately changed his form into a little white and brown rabbit.

"Ah, i see your a shapeshifter. From the planet Transmuto. Did you know that?" Derek shook his head and transformed back into a human. He struggled a little but was able to do it without much effort. Molly frowned. "Huh."

Suddenly, Romire and Boron came running up to Molly and she seemed to be having a conversation with them through her eyes.

"Alright, you two. Hop on. We are going to the Domus."

____

After the exhilarating ride on the magical animals, Derek, Josh, and Molly finally arrived at the Domus. It was AMAZING. Derek gaped and stared.

The Domus was basically a giant tree house but the size of a mansion.

"Come along." she Molly as she jumped off of Romire and Josh followed her. Derek jumped off of Boron and thanked him. The giant stag bowed and raced away but Romire stayed and trotted after Molly. Derek ran to catch up.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-_

more is coming today. see y'all in the next chapter!