Ungue

"Nate, your up." said Molly after summoning Boron to take Jake to the Domus. Romire had already return, probably to take care of the others when they had finished.

Nate stepped up bravely and before Molly could say anything, Nate spoke, "I'm from the planet Ungue and i have the power of Lacer. The power to tear."

"That you do. I am impressed that you know about your power already. Well go ahead. Show us." Molly challenged with a smirk.

Nate took a deep breath and closed his eyes, much like Teddy had done. Slowly, his hands and forearms started to melt into indestructible, sharp looking metal claws. The metal climbed up his arms and Nate's face didn't change until the transformation got to his elbow. Nate's expression turned into one of frustration and pain. He opened his eyes. They were solid silver.

"Thats all i can do. I need to practice more to continue the growth."

Molly nodded i approval. "Great job. Im again impressed. Romire will take you to your room now in the Domus. Just climb onto her back and hold on tight."

Nate nodded and climbed onto the giant, blue tiger's back. He clung onto her beautiful, white fur and was mesmerized by the glowing stripes.

"Are you ready, young one?" said a voice in his head. It was slightly feminine and Nate looked over at Molly but her back was turned and she was motioning Derek up to her. "Down here."

Nate jumped and looked down to see Romire seeming to be grinning up at him. "Hold on." and she leaped into a sprint. Nate had to fight to stay aboard but once he got his balance, he felt like he was flying.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-_

do u forgive me? 2 chapters in one day. maybe 3. maybe.

next is Derek. and a little bit of the Domus.

See ya in the next chapter! ;P