The Rising

Molly waved as she watched the other boys leave for the safe house. Her face grew serious as she went back into the Domus. She walked down the empty hallways and suddenly got a sense of loneliness. It just wasn't the same without her Spirits all around her.

Molly stopped at a small door secluded from the others and went inside revealing a dark, damp staircase leading downwards. Taking a deep breath, she descended into the darkness.

Her footsteps sounded much to loud in the emptiness. Molly summoned a small ball of flame into her hand to light her way. Down, down, down she went until finally, she was met with a huge oak door about ten feet tall. She reached out and placed her hand on the door. A loud groan filled the space and the door slowly pulled open with a mighty bang.

Molly walked forward but turned to the right and picked up a torch that was fastened onto the dripping stone walls by a metal ring facing horizontally. She lit the torch and kept walking along the wall, lighting all of the torches that lined the wall until she was back at the door.

The room was about the size of a small house. The walls stretched about twenty feet down and the ceiling stretched about another twenty feet up. In the middle of the room was a large pool. The pool glowed a bright teal color even though there wasn't much light.

Molly walked towards the pool as if in a trance, the pool was giving off huge amounts of energy and magic.

Molly kneeled by the edge of the water and looked into its depths. There was no reflection on the smooth surface and Molly gasped in shock as a force pulled her into the strangely appealing liquid.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

IM ALIVE! sorry for the shortish chapter. Im gonna get back into the grind again hopefully. see y'all in the next chapter! :)