Spirits

"Hey guys!" Teddy called across the room. Jake and Nate waved. "I see y'all got animals as well." Jake chuckled at Derek who hastily slide off Curro's back. Josh and Molly both dismounted and walked over to their three companions. Nate had a beautiful, golden hawk perched on his shoulder. Jake had a fluffy, black and white ferret curled on his neck. Teddy had a huge, blue and white, winged wolf lying at his feet.

"I see y'all did too." said Molly as she walked up. She reached up and scratched the golden hawk's head. "Hello, Volita. You found one so fast."

Volita crowed and ruffled her wings. Molly turned to Jake and Teddy's Spirits and stepped in front of them.

"Do you know their names? They should have told you." Molly asked the boys. They both nodded.

"This is Lupa." said Teddy and pet said animal on her head.

"And this is Paellego. He's quite a mischief maker. Here, look what he did to my shirt sleeve." Jake held up his hand and showed off the frayed end. Teddy laughed.

"You should have seen his face when Paellego first showed up. I swear Jake could win a dance contest."

The others laughed at Jake's blush. "Teddy's exaggerating. I was not dancing." this made Teddy laugh even harder.

"Oh yes you were. Don't lie."

Jake huffed.

"Its ok Jake, we still love you." Josh patted his brother on the back, still chuckling. "This is Fortis and thats Curro." Josh pointed to the giant brown and white bear behind him and then to the green cheetah.

"Huh. A green cheetah. Interesting." said Jake, winking at Derek. Derek glared at him.

"Can we know what you all's powers are?" asked Nate.

"Well Derek's power is shapeshifting but we don't know Josh's yet." said Molly. "Come on. Its been a long day. We can figure it out tomorrow, lets get some sleep. You Spirits will lead you to your respective rooms. Goodnight." Molly waved and was gone along with Romire.

Luna stood up and started walking off so Teddy stood up from the cot as well.

"Goodnight, guys. See ya tomorrow." and he left. Nate, Jake, Josh, and Derek soon followed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-_

So how was it? I tried to add some detail about the Spirits in Rants, Chants, and Shenanigans, my other book. Go check it out. It also has some cool pictures I picked out. The pictures aren't mind, they just looked cool.

See ya in the next chapter! :)