PULCHRITUDINOUS. 01

⋄

"sorry for the wait!" Gojo greeted the Kyoto and Tokyo students as he rolled a push cart with an odd looking box and several pink slips.

"tsk. Gojo Satoru," Utahime, the Kyoto student supervisor hissed in distaste. Miwa on the otherhand was delighted to see the tall sorcerer.

Gojo Satoru!

"Hey I see everyone together!" Gojo cheered as he stopped the cart with a swift halt. "I was on a business trip overseas. so I will now handout souvenirs!"

"this is sudden," panda awed.

"sure it's not jet lag?" Nobara deadpanned.

"okay everyone from Kyoto gets this protective charm from a particular tribe. none for you Utahime," Gojo said as he passed the charms to each student.

"I don't need one!"

"And for everyone from Tokyo, we have this!" the strongest sorcerer twirled the cart.

Nobara was unphased, "overly excited adults are creepy."

the box suddenly flipped open to reveal a boy with pink hair, the 1st year's supposedly dead classmate, Itadori Yuuji.

"hey! OPP!"

"hey! OPP!"

"it's your departed friend Itadori Yuuji-kun!" Gojo cheered.

instead of shock and happiness that the pink head expected, he was met with mortified faces.

huh?!

huh?! huh?!

they don't seem happy at all!