❛ Chapter 1 ❜

"Taeyeon, wait for us!"

The three pretty girls shouted together while chasing the short girl, who was their best friend.

The girl named Taeyeon sighed before she stopped walking. She didn't turned and just wait until the three girls arrived.

They take a deep breath.

"Yah, why did you go first?!" the brown haired girl, Jessica said.

"Yeah, you didn't wait for us." The beautiful and tall girl, Yoona agreed with Jessica.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes before stared at them with her cold gaze make the three of them shut their mouth. 

"Okay, fine." Jessica muttered and the four of them went to their class.

They were best friends since they were in highschool. They have been friends for almost eight years.

Taeyeon, she is the coldest girl among them. The coldest girl in that university too. She didn't talk to anyone except her best friends. All students especially the boys were afraid to talk with her or approach her.

She never show any face expression except the cold one. She almost look like a person who didn't have any feelings.

But no one knows why she acted like that, only the three girls know what happen until she changed like that.

Tiffany was a kind girl, always smiling to others until her eyes smiling too. She have a pretty eye smile. She is the closest to Taeyeon.

Jessica, who have a cat eyes and cold face too. But, she's not as cold as Taeyeon. She loves to smiling to the others too. But, when she screamed, everyone will close their ears because she have dolphin screams.

Yoona, the tallest and pretty girl who loves to help everyone. They called her Goddess Yoona because she's the most beautiful girl in that university.

The four of them stopped for a while at the canteen to buy some foods.

They sat together after buying some foods and drink.

Suddenly Taeyeon get up from her seat. "I'm going to toilet." she said and went to the toilet.

Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona just stared at her figure until she's gone. Then, they talked about their project while having breakfasts.

🌸🌸

Taeyeon washed her hands before dried it. She then went out from the toilet. When she walked at the corridor alone, suddenly someone bumped into her.

"Ouch!" Taeyeon moaned in pain.

She raised her head and saw the boy who bumped into her just now. His face seems relax and he didn't say sorry.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes secretly before she decided to go away. But the boy pulled her wrist make her stop.

"Hey, I'm sorry, pretty." he said and give a smile that every girl will melted.

But, not Taeyeon.

"Kay." she pulled her hand back and went away. The boy squeaked and rolled his eyes.

"I told you! She's not like the other girls!" Suddenly his best friend come and laughed.

The tall boy, Chanyeol grinned and put his arm at his best friend's shoulder. "I've told you, Baekhyun. She's hard." he added.