❛ Chapter 7 ❜

Ring!

The bell ringing and all the students started to packed their stuffs including Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona.

Professor Kim stood up. "Okay, we will stop here today. Thanks, all." she said and walked out from the class.

All the students grabbed their bags and stood up from their seat. Little by little the students left the class. Some chatted together as they stepped out.

Baekhyun, Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun approach Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona. Yoona who saw them, rolling her eyes and patted Tiffany's shoulder next to her.

Tiffany turned. "What are you doing here?" She asked lazily.

"Relax, Tiffany." Chanyeol replied.

Taeyeon and Jessica also turned and facing them. Jessica grunted while crossing her arms. She stared at them.

"What do you want, Byun Baekhyun?" she asked Baekhyun because she knows why they are here.

"Nothing. Just want to see Taeyeon." Baekhyun said while smiling at Taeyeon.

Tiffany who saw Baekhyun's smile, making facial expressions about to vomit. Yoona rolled her eyes again.

"Why?" Taeyeon asked coldly.

Baekhyun walked closer to Taeyeon and leaning closer to her. The other three girls widened their eyes.

They were about to pull Taeyeon away from Baekhyun but the three playboys stopped them. Like usually.

Taeyeon still didn't show any face reaction.

"Remember about yesterday?" Baekhyun whispered at her.

Taeyeon remained silent there. Yes, she must have remembered about yesterday. She knew, Baekhyun must want her to pay back the ice cream money.

She stared into Baekhyun's eyes. And as it turned out, Baekhyun was stunned when Taeyeon's beautiful eyes met him.

"How much?" Taeyeon asked again. Still in cold tone.

Baekhyun smirked. "I don't need your money. I don't want that." he shook his head.

"Then?" Taeyeon sighed.

"Let's go out."

"No!" Tiffany is the first one who shouted. Then Jessica and Yoona also agreed. "No! We won't let her go with you!" say Yoona.

Sehun squeaked before he covered Yoona's mouth. "Shut up." he said.

Yoona tried to release his hand from covering her mouth but she can't. Jessica and Tiffany can't help Yoona because Kris and Chanyeol controlling them.

Taeyeon let out a deep breath and glance at her best friends. She look at the other three boys.

"Let them go." she ordered them.

Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun stared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just nod. They then let the three girls go.

Taeyeon looked back at Baekhyun. "Fine." she finally agreed. Baekhyun smiled in victory.

While the three girls quickly shook their head. "No, Taeyeon!" they said together.

"It's fine. Go home first. I will be okay." Taeyeon comforted them before she went out from the class followed by Baekhyun.

Jessica glared at the three boys. "Disgusting playboys!" she rolled her eyes and stepped out.

Yoona and Tiffany also glaring at them before they followed Jessica. Chanyeol and Sehun giggled while Kris smirked.