❛ Chapter 51 ❜

The next morning, Taeyeon came out of the room and took a walk around the beach. The blowing wind made her feel calm and made her smile to herself. Peace.

She also played with water on the beach. Seen many visitors at that time. Taeyeon then spotted a stall selling fresh drinks and she arranged to step towards the stall.

"Hi, young girl. What water do you want to buy?" the question of a rather old woman cheerfully.

Taeyeon smiled at her before replied, "Strawberry juice please." she said. The old woman nodded with a smile before she prepared Taeyeon's order.

Taeyeon looked around before the old woman called her and gave her the drink. Taeyeon smiled and was about to pay, but the old woman stopped her made Taeyeon frowns.

"Don't pay it, young girl. It's free for you." said her.

Taeyeon chuckled slightly. "But, you shouldn't do this. Let me pay please." replied Taeyeon.

The old woman shook her head. "No it's okay. My treat. You are very beautiful and polite." she raised Taeyeon which made Taeyeon smiling again.

She bowed at the old woman. "Thank you very much." Taeyeon waved at the old woman before stepping away from the fresh drink stall.

She looked around and notice there's so many people at the beach. They were chatting and playing happily. This made Taeyeon felt lonely for a moment. "I should came here with those six monkeys."

She talked about her best friends including Chanyeol, Sehun and Kris. Then, she laughed a little. She misses them so much right now.

"What are you laughing about?"

Taeyeon turned. Her eyed widened when she saw someone familiar. He stood beside Taeyeon and smiling at her.

"Junho?"

Baekhyun laughed before nodding to Taeyeon. This girl still recognizes him as Junho and not Baekhyun.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon frowned.

Baekhyun leaned closer to Taeyeon which made Taeyeon's heart suddenly beating faster and she felt nervous. The same feeling when Baekhyun did at her four years ago.

"Stalking you." He whispered at her.

Pap!

"Ouch.."

"Serve your right!" said Taeyeon while rolling her eyes.

Baekhyun once again laughing. Taeyeon looks so cute for him right now. She's always looks cute.

"Who told you to joking around?" Taeyeon said sarcastically.

She just wanted to step away, but Baekhyun pulled her arm away and Taeyeon could feel that the man was right behind her. Her heart beat again.

"What if I told you that it's not a joke?" Baekhyun teased her, still whispering at her ears.

Taeyeon went silent and can't say anything. She gulped a little before inhaled and exhaled slowly.

Calm down, Taeyeon. Please don't be nervous.

"Hm?"

Baekhyun's soft voice made Taeyeon feel weak and more nervous. But she still holding the feelings.

"Catch me!"

Suddenly three children ran and one of them bumped into Taeyeon making Taeyeon almost fall but Baekhyun managed to tie her waist tightly.

Baekhyun also managed to catch the drink that almost fell. Their eyes met. Their chests both throbbed fast, not to mention when their eyes met for a long time.