❛ Chapter 16 ❜

"It's getting late. Everyone, let's gather here." said Professor Jang and all the students began to gather in front of him.

Professor Jang with Professor Kang, Professor Kim and Professor Lee were discussed for a while before they looked at the students.

Professor Lee cleared his throat.

"Everyone is already in their respective groups, right? I'll start assigning tasks to you in groups." said Professor Lee.

They just heard him out. "So Group 1, You all need to find firewood. Don't go very far. Do you understand?" the members of Group 1 nodded.

Then Professor Lee looked at Group 2.

"You will all help Professor Jang fish for cooking."

"Group 3, you all will help me pack. Group 4, you all have to help Professor Kang and Professor Kim cook."

All the students nodded, understand what Professor Lee explained to them.

Professor Kim clapped her hands. "Move now! We have to finished all before the night falls!"

All students get up in groups and they start carrying out their tasks. Group 1 began to enter the forest in search of firewood.

They all do a very good job. They help each other and cooperate with each other. But, only one group never stopped fighting. That is group 3.

"You, don't bother me!" -Jessica

"Who's bothering you? Notice!" - Kris

"Hey, yoda! The edge!" - Tiffany

"What? This is my place!" - Chanyeol

"Yah! Let's help!" - Yoona

"Make it yourself!" - Sehun

Only Taeyeon and Baekhyun did their job quietly and perfectly. They just shook their head watching their friends.

Professor Lee clenched his waist watching them. He sighed in silence.

"Tiffany! Jessica! Yoona! Chanyeol! Kris and Sehun! Behave!" he raised his voice.

The six of them stopped and looked at Professor Lee.

"It's them! They are so lazy!" Jessica talked back while rolling her eyes.

"I saw that Baekhyun and Taeyeon doesn't have any problems." Professor Lee crossed his arms.

Taeyeon and Baekhyun startled a little when their name were mentioned. The six of them glanced at Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

They both inadvertently looked at each other. But Taeyeon quickly looked away.

"No more fighting." Professor Lee said and he went away.

Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona glared at the three boys and continued doing their jobs.

Kris, Sehun and Chanyeol laughed a little before helping them despite being scolded by the three girls. But eventually the girls let them.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Taeyeon have finished their jobs. Taeyeon sat on a cloth spread on the ground. She didn't realize Baekhyun was sitting next to her.

"Here."

Taeyeon was shocked a little. She turned and froze when Baekhyun sat beside her.

How can I didn't realize he was sitting beside me?

And now Baekhyun was handing her a bottle of mineral water. She still didn't take the bottle.

"No need. I'm not even thirsty." Taeyeon replied rather arrogantly. She didn't want to be close to Baekhyun.