❛ Chapter 52 ❜

"What do you mean just now?"

Baekhyun let go of Taeyeon's hand before turning back and facing the girl. Taeyeon looks so confuse right now. She didn't understand what Baekhyun saying.

"What did I say just now?"

Why did he ask me back?

"Maybe more than friend." Taeyeon still answered it.

"Then, you know what it means."

Silence.

Baekhyun stared at Taeyeon and Taeyeon stared back at him. Both of them went silent at the moment. Taeyeon's heart automatically skipped a beat. She quickly broke the eye contacts and looked away.

Baekhyun sighed in silence before he rubbed his face.

"You know that I still love that one person, right?" Taeyeon suddenly spoke.

Baekhyun looked at her once again.

"We just met. How can you say this so easily? Didn't you yourself say that you like someone else? Why now you say something else? You know I'll never be able to forget Baekhyun." Taeyeon continued in a slow tone.

Baekhyun just stay silent there. If you know that I'm here with you, Taengoo. He doesn't even know when he wants to be honest with Taeyeon. He looked away from Taeyeon.

"I don't want to accept you just because your face looks like Baekhyun." added Taeyeon again. She looked down before sighing a little. She then passes away leaving Baekhyun alone.

Baekhyun is still stood there. After Taeyeon's figure is gone, he sighed loudly. He feels so stupid right now because he can't be honest with Taeyeon.

"I am Byun Baekhyun." said Baekhyun to himself while closing his eyes tightly before opened it back.

In fact, after Taeyeon left for Jeju, Baekhyun just kept meeting Taeyeon's friends and his friends. He asks where Taeyeon went and when he finds out, he immediately packs up and asks Mrs.Choi to arrange his flight ticket. He is also still not honest with his six friends who he is.

He continued to leave after meeting them, leaving a thousand and one questions to the six of them.

He arrived in Jeju the same day and checked into the same hotel as Taeyeon. But he didn't show up and only saw Taeyeon from a distance. When seeing Taeyeon with Taecyeon, he suddenly felt jealous and angry.

And finally he decided to show up in front of her just now at the beach. He was happy to see her again. But, the situation now is not the same as before.

Baekhyun finally decided to go back to his room. Maybe it will be good if I just go sleep right now.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon did not go straight to her room but she went to the hotel pool. She stop and staring inside the pool. The blue and clear water make her feel calm for a while.

She sighed in silence.

"What's wrong?"

She turned and saw Taecyeon. Again. Taecyeon approached her and stood next to her, looking at the blue sky.

"Nothing." Taeyeon replied before shut her mouth.

Taecyeon smiled slightly before he took a deep breath. "Liar. I know you're not okay." he said again and glancing at Taeyeon slightly.

Taeyeon just stay silent. "It's okay. But now, I wanna ask you something." he turns and facing Taeyeon. Taeyeon frowned before looking at him. "What is it?" she asked.