❛ Chapter 6 ❜

Taeyeon grunted secretly before glanced at Baekhyun.

"I'm fine!" she said and turned to go. But she just step once, suddenly Baekhyun pulled her.

Taeyeon sighed and stare at him. "I said I'm fine. Let me go!" she try to release his grip but she can't.

Baekhyun pulled Taeyeon closer to him and he whispered something at her. "I saw and heard everything." he said.

Taeyeon froze. She hates when other people know her problems except for her best friends. Now Baekhyun will know.

No. He can't. He's just a disgusting playboy that so annoying.

"Why did you treat your father like that? He is your father." Baekhyun said again when he saw Taeyeon just silent.

Taeyeon shoot him a glare and pull her hand roughly from him. She did it. She pointed her index finger in front of his face.

"He is not my father! Don't you ever mentioning that word in front of me again!" she raised her voice at him.

"Taeyeon-"

Baekhyun lost his words. He was shocked when she raising her voice. It was his first time someone raising voice at him.

Taeyeon is the first one.

"Go away and don't disturb me again!" Taeyeon added before she quickly walked away from him.

Baekhyun blinked.

He chased her, followed her without she realized. And finally, they stop at the near park.

Taeyeon still didn't realized that he follow her. She went to the near bench and sat on it before let out a slight sigh.

Baekhyun suddenly sat beside her made Taeyeon widened her eyes.

"I told you to not approach me anymore." Taeyeon said coldly.

"I don't want to obey it." Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders.

Taeyeon grunted. They stay silent for a few minutes. Baekhyun then get up and went away.

The cold girl sigh in relief. "Thank god he is gone." she mumbled.

But one minute later, Baekhyun come back make Taeyeon grunted roughly. There's two cup of strawberry ice creams in Baekhyun's hands.

Baekhyun sat beside her and handed her one cup of ice cream. Taeyeon look at him and raised her eyebrow.

"Take it." he said.

Taeyeon squeaked before she accept it. Baekhyun smiled and look straight in front.

"My dad said, when someone is angry or sad..ice cream is the best way to calm someone down. That's why I love ice cream. I like the strawberry flavour. You?" Baekhyun glanced at her.

"Chocolate." Taeyeon replied shortly.

"Oh, sorry I just know it. Next time I will buy you the chocolate flavour one."

Taeyeon look at him again and he flashed a smile at her. Their eyes met. Taeyeon cleared her throat and spoke.

"Your dad said that?" she try to bring up the topic.

Baekhyun nod. "Yeah. When I was sad or mad, he will treat me an ice cream. The strawberry one. But now, I rarely eat ice creams." he replied.

"Why?"

"Since my dad died..everytime I saw ice creams I will remembered of him. Yeah of course I miss him. But what can I do? God loves him more." Baekhyun smiled.