❛ Chapter 4 ❜

Yoona raised one of her eyebrow before she  kicked Tiffany's leg slowly to get the girl's attention. Tiffany look at her.

Yoona then give a 'why with them' look at Tiffany. Tiffany sighed secretly. She then stared at Jessica and Taeyeon who were busy doing their job.

"Jessica, Taeyeon." She called their names.

Jessica and Taeyeon raised their heads simultaneously. "Are you guys still want to continue this cold war?" Tiffany asked.

Yoona frowned before she glance at them.

Taeyeon glanced slightly at Jessica then she continued playing with her phone. Jessica finally heaved a sigh and stare at Taeyeon.

"Fine. I'm sorry." Jessica said.

Taeyeon stop playing her phone. She sighed slowly before turned and facing Jessica.

"Sorry too." she replied.

Jessica smiled. Taeyeon does look very cold, but she has a soft and warm heart. Only the three of them knew Taeyeon's attitude even though Taeyeon never showed it.

Even though Taeyeon hasn’t been smiling, sad or crying for a long time. She always showed her cold face and did not socialize like other people.

Yoona cleared her throat. "Hey, am I the only one who doesn't know what happened?" she asked with her blur face.

Tiffany suddenly bursted into laugh.

"Yeah, you are." she replied while giggling. Jessica just smiled while Taeyeon stared at them.

Yoona pursed her lips.

"Of course! That playboy Sehun dragged me to somewhere with Kris and Chanyeol! That trashes! Ew!" Yoona said in anger.

"Why?" Jessica ask.

"Baekhyun ask me to leave him and Taeyeon alone but I don't want. And why would I do that? Then he told Sehun to dragged me away from them following by Kris and Chanyeol."

Yoona rolled her eyes. Jessica and Tiffany exchanged their glances before look at Taeyeon who look calm.

"What Baekhyun say to you?" Tiffany asked.

"He asked me out."

"What?!" Tiffany, Yoona and Jessica widened their eyes as they shouted.

Taeyeon squeaked and glare at them.

"Okay, sorry sorry." Tiffany quickly said.

"What the hell? That playboy asking you out?!" Jessica said, still shocked.

Taeyeon just humming and nod as a response to her best friends. She then grunted.  "I don't know what was his problem. I don't have anything with him but suddenly he asked me out." she mumbled.

Yoona tapped her chin while thinking. "That's so weird. All of a sudden. That's really weird Baekhyun!" she commented.

"Taeyeon, When do you want to open your heart to someone? Give a chance for people to know your kind heart. I think it's time for you to slowly open the door of your heart and not be cold." Tiffany suddenly ask.

She asked carefully because she knows that Taeyeon hate this topic. Taeyeon sighed.

"Then what? Let them hurt me?" Taeyeon asked back.

Tiffany remains silent. Jessica and Yoona just glanced at each other.

Taeyeon then get up from her seat and walked away. Leaving the three of her best friends there.

🌸🌸

Baekhyun stepped closer to Taeyeon who was keeping her book in the locker. Taeyeon is unaware of Baekhyun's existence.

When she closed her locker, she was shocked to see Baekhyun who was leaning against the wall and smiling at her.

Ugh, that's disgusting smile!

She rolled her eyes and ignored him. She quickly walk away but Baekhyun followed her. 

Taeyeon stop, Baekhyun also stop. The cold girl sighed and turned to facing him. Baekhyun smile again.

"Stop smiling. It's disgusting." Taeyeon said without feeling guilty.

Baekhyun really want to curse Taeyeon but he hold it. He is still smiling at her.

"What do you want?" Taeyeon ask while crossing her arms.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you following me?"

"I just want to." Baekhyun quickly replied.

Taeyeon grunted and glare at him. She was about to go but Baekhyun pulled her wrist. The playboy then stepped closer to her.

Their face were so close to each other.

"Let me go." Taeyeon said coldly and try to release her hand from him but he grabbed it tightly.

"Relax. I just want to give you something." Baekhyun replied softly.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. Baekhyun then take out one candy from his pocket and give it to Taeyeon.

The girl still didn't move, nor taking the candy from him. She just stare at the candy.

Baekhyun placed the candy in Taeyeon's palm. Taeyeon looked at him and Baekhyun gave her a smile.

"This candy is sweet. Just like you." Baekhyun winked at her before he let her wrist go and walk away.

Taeyeon frowned. She grunted slowly before stepping closer to a trash can and throwing away the candy. She then left.

Unbeknownst to her, Baekhyun who was hiding behind the wall was watching her.

He chuckled in disbelief.

"She just throw that candy? I know the candy isn't expensive, but it's still worth it!" he mumbled alone.

"She's really annoying. Now I know why there's no one wants to approach her except the three girls."

He added and squeaking slowly. Baekhyun then stepped away from there. He headed for a park behind his old university building.

The only silence and safe place for him and his best friends. But now, he's alone because the three others were busy with their girlfriends.

But suddenly, he saw Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona there. He frowned and felt strange. How can they be here?

"What are you guys doing here?" he suddenly asked make the three girls shocked and turned to facing him.

The three of them squeaked.

"Nothing. We just hanging out together here. Why?" Jessica rolled her eyes at him.

"This is my place. Didn't you guys have your own place for hang out?" Baekhyun talked back.

Yoona sighed softly. "Let us be." she replied.

Tiffany cleared her throat and looked at Baekhyun. "Why are you chasing and trying to approach Taeyeon?"

Baekhyun gasped. He looked back at her. Jessica and Yoona also stare at him, waiting for his answer.

"Why? Can't I?"

"Of course you can't. Taeyeon hates men. Especially a playboy like you." Jessica replied quickly.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"And why she hates men?" Baekhyun crossed his arms.

"Why do we need to tell you? You have nothing to do with Taeyeon." Jessica feels uncomfortable.

Baekhyun chuckled. "Because you said that Taeyeon hates men. So I have to know why she hates men." he said.

"And I want to know her more. She's special."

To be continued