❛ Chapter 15 ❜

The day of camping arrived. All the students involved have gathered in the main hall. Taeyeon was just playing with her phone, ignoring the rather noisy atmosphere.

Her friends were chatting together.

"Taeyeon! Here!" Suddenly Yoona pulled Taeyeon's hand close to them. Taeyeon frowned, confused.

"Why?" she asked.

"Let's take pictures together!" Jessica said.

Before Taeyeon could refuse, Jessica hugged her shoulder and looked at the camera held by Tiffany.

The three of them smiled while Taeyeon just had a normal face. Tiffany suddenly squeaked.

"Taeyeon! We're taking pictures. Please smile!" Tiffany pouted.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow before she shook her head. Tiffany sighed secretly while glancing at Jessica and Yoona.

They actually want to see Taeyeon's smile again. It's been a long time since Taeyeon smiled. They miss her beautiful smile. But it seems like a failure. Taeyeon doesn't want to.

Taeyeon continued playing with her phone.

"Attention students!"

All the students shut their mouth and looked at Professor Kang. The old woman was standing on the stage.

"Before leaving, we'll divide you all into several groups. One group, eight people. So there are four groups." Tell Professor Kang.

The students began to murmur. Dissatisfied of course.

Professor Kim and Professor Kang started to calling student's name one by one and put them in one group.

"Group 3 will be made up of Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun, Kris Wu, Jessica Jung, Im Yoona, Tiffany Hwang, and Kim Taeyeon. Move now."

The four girls best friend's jaw dropped a little. No way! This can't be.

Jessica really wanted to put her hand up and tell the professor that she's disagree. But what can she do? She have no power to say that.

She just grunted. Tiffany and Yoona rolled their eyes when they saw Chanyeol and Sehun smirked at them.

Slowly, the four of them went to the other side and gathered with the playboys.

Taeyeon just shut her mouth. She didn't spare any glance at them especially Baekhyun.

"Group 4, Suzy Bae, Jia, Wendy Son, Kwon Min Ah,.."

After dividing them into groups, they were instructed to board the bus according to their respective groups.

Tiffany sat with Yoona while Taeyeon sat together with Jessica. Taeyeon chose to sit by the window. She then stuffing her earphones into her ears and listened to the song.

As she did so, she looked out the window. The bus started moving.

She didn't realized that, Baekhyun sat behind her and stared at her secretly.

Jia saw that. She frowned as she saw Baekhyun was staring at Taeyeon without Taeyeon realize.

She licked her lower lip and glanced at Suzy who was reading a book.

"Suzy."

"Hm."

"I think I know why Baekhyun decided to broke up with you."

Suzy widened her eyes and automatically close her book. She looked at Jia. "Why?" she asked.

Jia pointed at Baekhyun who was still looking at Taeyeon.