❛ Chapter 22 ❜

The atmosphere on the rooftop of the university was very peaceful and quiet.

Looks like Taeyeon is drawing something in her drawing book. Taeyeon also loves to draw in her spare time.

Her hand stopped sketching the painting. She thought for a moment about what she should draw next.

She had just drawn a cat.

Suddenly Baekhyun's face crossed her mind.

She thought for a moment. Eventually she decided to paint Baekhyun's face alone.

She also doesn't know why she feels happy when she wants to paint the man's face.

The time taken is not too long. Taeyeon is very good at drawing and that's why she took a short time to paint Baekhyun's face.

"Taeyeon! What are you doing?" Suddenly someone's voice greeted Taeyeon.

The girl quickly stopped painting and closed her drawing book. She looked back.

Damn it. It's Baekhyun.

She quickly hide her drawing book before Baekhyun saw it. Baekhyun slowly sat beside her.

He cleared his throat.

"Hi."

Taeyeon just nod as a response and look ahead.

Silence.

The atmosphere feels very awkward now. Taeyeon also feels a bit nervous and awkward when with Baekhyun.

They were both just silent before Baekhyun asked to break the silence.

"Sorry if I disturb you right now."

Taeyeon glanced at him. "No, it's okay." she replied before shut her mouth again.

Baekhyun stole a glance at Taeyeon's injured hand on the day of camping that day.

"Is your hand okay?"

"Uh-"

Taeyeon looked at her hand that got injured that day. She then nodded.

"Yeah it's getting better."

Silence again.

Baekhyun then pulled out a piece of coin. He showed the money in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon frowned at him.

"Look at this. I have magic for you." said Baekhyun.

Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrows. Didn't trust him. Baekhyun smiled slightly.

He placed the coin on the palm of his hand before gripping it tightly. "Look at this." He smiled again before exhaling the grip of his hand.

He reopened his grip. "Already lost." true. Baekhyun's palms are empty. The coin was gone.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Lame." she commented.

Baekhyun chuckled. "I want you to find the money. It's around here. I've changed it to another item." he said.

Taeyeon sighed lazily before following Baekhyun. She looked for the coin around them. But not found.

"Try opening your book." Baekhyun shows the book Taeyeon is holding.

Taeyeon frowned before opening the notebook she was holding. Her eyes widened when she saw a rose that was still fresh in her book. She pulled the flower.

Then she looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled before he leaned closer to her and whispered something.

"Is it still lame, Taengoo?" he whispered.