❛ Chapter 34 ❜

Sigh again for the third time.

Taeyeon turned and faced him. She frowned as she crossed her arms. "Can you please stop following me?" she begged at him.

The guy shook his head while smiling. "No. I won't stop following you." he replied and still smiling to Taeyeon. Taeyeon let out a deep breath while closing her eyes.

Then she opened her eyes back. How to stop this guy from following her?

"I have some works to do. So please!" Taeyeon have to raised her voice. The guy's face expression changed.

Taeyeon then quickly walked away from him and get into her car. She started the engine and drove away straight to the usual place that she always hang out with her best friends.

When she reached there, she got out from her car and stepped into the cafe. She looked around and when she saw them, she quickly approached them.

"Hey, Taeyeon. You come finally." Tiffany teases her.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Don't tease me, Fany-ah." she reply before sighing. Tiffany raised her eyebrow while staring at Taeyeon.

Yoona and Jessica also staring at her. That makes Taeyeon feel weird. She look at them and shrugged her shoulders. "What?"

"Did something happen?" ask Yoona.

Taeyeon licked her lower lip before slowly nod. "What is it?" Yoona asked again. Jessica and Tiffany also waiting for Taeyeon's answer.

They are sure Taeyeon have some problems that's why she looks stressed like this.

"Taecyeon."  

The girls finally understood. They know him. Taecyeon, the guy who have feelings for Taeyeon for almost four years. That guy always try anything to make Taeyeon fall for him.

Taeyeon sighs again. "I don't know. I don't know how to stop him anymore. I don't want him to get hurt because I can't reply his feelings. I don't love him and I can't. I have to acted rude at him." she explained.

Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany exchanged their glances before looking at Taeyeon back. Jessica let out a small sigh before she hold Taeyeon's hand and squeeze it softly.

"Can't you try? Try open your heart for him so you can fall for him." Jessica says.

"It's hard." Taeyeon replied shortly. She shook her head while looking down. "Really hard to accept someone that I will never ever love." she continued.

Jessica nodded. "Yes it's hard. But you don't give him any chance. How would you know?" she talked back, but still in soft tone.

Taeyeon stay silent. She was thinking about Jessica's words. "Taeng, it has been four years. You should forget him and try to open your heart for other guy." Tiffany say this time.

Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany. The eye smile girl nod with a soft smile on her face. Yoona also agreed with them.

"Yeah, it has been four years. You should try to give Taecyeon chance to melted your heart. Poor him. Always get ignored by you. Baekhyun is a past story." Yoona said carefully.

Yes, four years have passed and Taeyeon still can't forget Baekhyun. Her heart is still on Baekhyun. That is the reason why she does not open her heart to any man.

Taecyeon, the man who had been chasing her for the past four years.

Since she worked with Mr.Kim, she met and got acquainted with Taecyeon who is the CEO of another company. Taecyeon's company collaborated with Mr.Kim's company on one project and this has made Taeyeon and Taecyeon meet many times to manage the project.

Over time, Taecyeon fell in love with Taeyeon and to this day still chases after her.

And yes, Taeyeon has also been on good terms with her father for a long time. She finally forgave Mr. Kim and accepted him back.

Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim remarried and now, the three of them live together like any other family.

Taeyeon shook her head. "No. I can't. Please understand." she replied slowly.

The three girls looked at each other before sighing a little. "Sorry." Yoona muttered. Jessica and Tiffany just stay silent and sipping their drinks.

Taeyeon sigh again. "I'm sorry but I can't. I try to forget him and give some chance to Taecyeon but looks like it'll never work." she said.

"You sure?" Jessica looked at her.

Taeyeon slowly nodded. "Sure." she mumbled and touched her head. Feeling dizzy a little.

"But, poor him. Chasing after you for almost four years." Tiffany replied.

"I've told him to stop but he will never listen to me. I don't want to hurt him." Taeyeon licked her lower lip after replying.

Yoona cleared her throat. "Okay now don't stress. Let's change our topic." she smiled to her best friends. They just nodded. "Okay." Tiffany say.

"So, Taeyeon. When did you go to Busan?" Jessica changed the topic by asking some random question to Taeyeon.

"Hm, next week maybe. I will go there for one week with my father. So we have to leave my mom alone." Taeyeon pouted.

The three girls smiled when Taeyeon said the word father. "I love it when you said 'my father'. You looks so happy now." Yoona says while giggling.

Taeyeon just smile. "Yeah, finally you forgave him and let him with your mom remarried again." Jessica agreed.

"Well, it's hard at first to forgave him. When he came to my house he begged at me and my mom. He said that he divorced the slut two years after they married. Then, he has been looking for us for a long time until he accidently met me near our university area. He begging and begging, explaining everything and promising everything. Then my mom finally forgave him. I don't want to make this problem become more bigger so I just forgave him." Taeyeon said in length.

Tiffany chuckled. "Well, it's a good news then. When I know it, I was very shocked. I can't believe it tho." reply her.

"Yeah, it's because of...Baekhyun. I finally become a soft hearted." Taeyeon mumbled and after that she smiled.

Her best friends exchanged their glances. Yes, they admitted it's all because of Baekhyun. He managed to changed Taeyeon.

Four years has been passed and they are still missing him.

To be continued