❛ Chapter 44 ❜

Chanyeol and Sehun were talking with each other, while Kris and Jessica were discussing something and Yoona and Tiffany were playing with their phones.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon just stares outside the cafe. They are hanging out together that Saturday. Taeyeon didn't talk, she just staring outside the window.

"So, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol also looked at her. "Hm?" Taeyeon frowns a little. 

"What about that um..Junho?" he asked carefully.

Jessica, Kris, Sehun, Tiffany and Yoona staring at Chanyeol together. Chanyeol still looking at Taeyeon and didn't care about the stares that the other gave him.

"Why?" Taeyeon remained cool and didn't stuttering.

"No. I'm just asking." Chanyeol scratching his head while replying before he smiled awkwardly. He asked about Junho because he suddenly remembered of Baekhyun.

Taeyeon mouthed an 'O' while nodding. "Nothing. He is just my client so we didn't have anything special relationship." Taeyeon shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh I see.." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Why are you asking her like that?" Jessica raised one of her eyebrow and looked at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just shakes his head. Suddenly, someone greeted them. "Hi."

All of them turned. Chanyeol, Kris and Sehun's jaws dropped a little. While the girls were glancing at Taeyeon. Taeyeon's heart beating faster without any reason.

"Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon just glance at him and nod a little. "Junho-ssi.. Um, sit down." she said politely and showing a chair beside Kris.

Junho smiled and he sat beside Kris. The boys still staring at Junho like they saw a ghost. Yoona covered her mouth in shock.

"Is this true?!" she almost shouted but she covered it quickly.

Junho looked at Yoona. "What?" he asked. Yoona feels like she almost fainted right now. Chanyeol touched Junho's shoulder and stared at his face. "You're really looks like our friend.." he muttering alone.

But Junho can heard it. "Who? Byun Baekhyun?" he asked again. The three boys frowned together.

"I heard that two girls saying that name when they staring at me." Junho says, pointing at Tiffany and Jessica who were looking at him too.

Chanyeol glanced at Tiffany and Jessica before looking back at Junho. "Y-yeah.. It's him." he replied before throwing his look away.

"Am I bothering you guys? I know that I'm no one. But I wanna know what is made you guys really shocks when you guys see me." Junho smiled awkwardly.

"Should we tell him?"

Junho heard Tiffany was asking Kris. He then looked at Taeyeon who just stay silent and look down. Didn't looked at him at all.

"I'm just curious." Junho added.

They glanced at each other before looking at Taeyeon. Seeing Taeyeon just shut her mouth made Sehun was about to spoke up. But suddenly, Taeyeon got up from her sit and walked away from their place.

"Eh?" Yoona frowns.

"Maybe she didn't want to remembered Baekhyun." Tiffany says while still staring until Taeyeon's figure is gone.

Junho just remained silent. Then, they all looking at Junho. "Wanna know?" Kris asked again. Junho just nodded while making a curious face.

Sehun leaned to the front and spoke. "Well, Byun Baekhyun is a friend of us. He looks like you so much. Eh, no. You are the one who looks like him. Eyes, nose, lips, eyebrows, and everything. I think your height is same too. That's why we are shocked when we saw you. We thought that we saw Baekhyun once again." Sehun said and smiled a little.

Junho was too stunned to speak. He blinked twice before clearing his throat. "Really?" he asked in disbelief.

"Do you think that we have times to made a joke?" Jessica rolled her eyes as she crossing her arms.

"Of course we are not lying! Aigoo!" Yoona shook her head.

Junho shakes his head as he asking again. "Then where was him?" he asked which made they exchanged their glances and stay silent for a while. Junho is still waiting for their answers.

"He is died. Airplane crash. Four years ago." Kris suddenly spoke.

Junho widened his eyes and staring at Kris in disbelief. "H—huh?" he was shocked and stunned. Kris shrugged his shoulders as he sighing.

"Yeah, so before you ask about Taeyeon let me tell you. Baekhyun likes Taeyeon and Taeyeon likes him too. But before the incident, they have some misunderstanding and Taeyeon didn't want to hear Baekhyun's explanations. Then, that day when we told everything to Taeyeon, we got news that the plane Baekhyun's boarded..crashed. And he died." Kris continued and chuckled slightly, removing the sadness feeling.

"That's why Taeyeon still can't move on from him and still sad." Chanyeol added while looking at Junho.

And once again, Junho was stunned. No wonder that girl was shocked when she saw me. Hissed his heart. "And, is this my fault?" he pointed at himself.

Together, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany nodded. "Of course! She was about to move on." Jessica says.

Yoona quickly agreeing with Jessica. "Yes!"

"Girls, we can't blame on him. His meeting with Taeyeon was a fate." Sehun reminded the girls. "Fine." together they replied.

"It has been four years and looks like Taeyeon can't forget anything. She still remembering him and when she met you, you reminded her of him." Kris said again.

Junho was silent once more. "Sorry then." He said slowly and looked at the seven of them.

"It's not your fault." Kris replied while tapping Junho's shoulder.

Junho smiled a little before he got up and asked himself. He doesn't know why, but he needs to meet Taeyeon. When he came out of the cafe, he saw Taeyeon sitting alone on a bench provided in front of the cafe.

The man approached Taeyeon and sat down next to her. Taeyeon is still unaware of Junho's presence.

"I'm sorry if I reminded you of him."

Taeyeon was shocked and turned to her right. Junho was looking at her then. Their eyes met before Taeyeon looked the other way. Not daring to stare into Junho's eyes. She will definitely be reminded of Baekhyun again.

"Uh huh..no— it's okay." Taeyeon stuttering a little before she bit her lower lip.

Junho smiled before he looked ahead. The atmosphere was quiet for a while, moreover there were not many people around the cafe.

"I'm so glad to see you for real." he said.

"Huh?" Blur.

"I don't know. In all my life, I've never met a girl like you. And I'm happy when we meet again here. Can we be friends?" Junho looked at Taeyeon again and that time the girl was looking at him.

Their eyes met again. Seeing Junho's gaze made Taeyeon remember Baekhyun again. The gaze is the same. Junho noticed that Taeyeon was staring at him for a long time and the girl's eyes were a little watery.

He feel guilty suddenly. He looked away, breaking the eye contacts because he felt guilty and the same time, his heart beating faster.

"Sorry." he mumbled.

Taeyeon looked away too before she got up and get into the cafe again. Leaving Junho alone there.

Junho just stared at her.

To be continued