Chapter 1

NARRATORS POV

"Bae hurry up! We already late." Jorden yelled as he sat in living room of their house staring at the black screen of their tv patiently waiting. Well not so patiently an hour late in meeting their friends.

"I'm coming. I'm coming"
Megan yelled while trying not to fall as she ran down the stairs, in dem big ass heels Jorden calls them.

About time, Jorden thought standing up to meet her at the front door.
Being the gentleman he is he helps her into the passenger seat of the car, not before smacking her ass. He's an ass man.

In the Car

"So Bae, what if we finally meet our baby girl tonight" Megan said with hopefulness in her voice.

They've been in search for the perfect submissive for sometime now. But always come up short. Either the girl was only into Jorden or just Megan, or simply just wanted to be taken care of. Megan was getting tired but at the same time always knew their baby girl was out there waiting for them.

"I don't know Meg, I don't know", in his heart of heart Jorden been gave up. But he always told himself he would keep it up everytime he seen the hope Meg had in her eyes. He knew he had to keep faith like Meg and just hope for the best. But hope that Megan; Meg, his love, his wife, his future, heart wasn't left in pieces.

Finally pulling up to Held Down the best known BDSM club in the city, they exit the car to only get yelled at

" Bitch when I said we meet here at nine , I mean we meet here AT NINE, NOT TEN NOT ELEVEN. Nine, had our asses out here waiting on y'all like we got all night!" Belcalis, Megan's best friend yelled as soon as she seen that black range rover pull up knowing it was them.

Standing next to her is her husband Kiari, who is just standing without a care in the world just ready to get inside and find his own... well his wife and his baby girl.

Megan and Belcalis have been friends for more than 10 years. Which made Jorden and Kiari friends as well through their wives. Jorden and Belcalis were both in the same classes in college. To Belcalis it was only right to introduce him to Megan sparking a relationship between them. For Kiari it was simply the right moment at the right time. Both him and Belcalis walked into the same liquor store reaching for the same hennessy bottle. Trying to drown out their sorrows. Kiari just found out his girlfriend of 3 years cheated on him and was pregnant with that guys baby. While Belcalis just found out her dad passed away from cancer keeping it hidden from the family. Finding comfort within each other.

"Alright Bitch, sorry. We made it, didn't we." Megan says making Belcalis laugh and hug her as they make their way in the club. With Jorden and Kiari following behind laughing knowing their girls were something crazy.

Normani POV

" You look so fucking sexy in that dress, I think tonight's gonna be the night!" Ryan my best friend of more than 10 years said

"I don't know, I think I'm not gonna go.." I say while looking at myself in the mirror. In a tight black dress that did hug all my curves beautifully. But I just didn't feel as beautiful as I looked. Staring at the huge well not so huge now burn mark on my left arm. Bringing back those memories I've  done so good at pushing down.

"Things haven't been the greatest since Ty"

"HEY don't you dare think about that pathetic excuse of an ass" Ryan says as she came behind me in her own tight dress looking in the mirror

"You're going to find someone that truly appreciates you and will love every bit of you. Never know you might find two people that will do that" Ryan continues with a smirk on her face as she begins to walk away thinking about her own dom she's trying to find tonight.

I chuckle to myself because deep down I would love to have 2 doms, but I know that's not gonna happen. Who would want someone as ugly  and worthless as me, right.

Hi y'all! I told myself let me try to write a story cause i used to always write but gave up on it. But since Ive been reading some of y'all stories and it be having me on edge. 😂 I said let me go back to writing.
So please comment, message me let me know what y'all think. All criticism is good to be, just don't be rude. But peace y'all 😜✌🏾