Chapter 25

NORMANI POV

I'm currently feeding Scooter, and out of nowhere I feel pain. I lean over clutching my belly.

"Ahhhh" What is happening to me, I mumble

Scooter looks at me and puts his head on my belly, I go to push his head back but am met with another sharp pain. But this time it's on my left side... what is going on.

Please... Please God don't let me loose my babies

I begin to see dark spots, Scooter begins to bark waddling towards me on his fins. I try not to hurt myself so I slowly fall to sit down on the ground. The dark spots become larger as my breathing gets shorter. I lay back completely on the ground accepting the darkness, as Scooter's barking continues but fades in the distance.

(NEVER KNEW THAT THE SOUND A SEA LION MAKES IS CALLED BARKING. LIKE OKAY.. I GUESS)

"Can we go to Mommies job now Mama.. please please" A little boy whose about the age of 4 ask Megan

"Yes, we can.. we just have to wait for your dad and sister. Who is taking forever right!?"

"Yes Mama.. they move slow" He says making her laugh

Megan is holding the little boy's hand while Jorden has the little girl on his shoulders, and they're walking through the zoo. Mind you, it's my job. It's like I'm watching a movie, but I'm not in a theater. I'm living it.

"Mommy... Mommy... Mommy!!" Both kids yell pointing to who.. Wait that's me. They're pointing towards me. First off I look DAMN good in my overalls, and that's Scooter with me. I walk over to them greeting them giving all of them a kiss.

"Hey Wifey of two years" Megan says giving me another kiss. Well not me, but dream me.. I guess

"Hey to you too My Hot Sexy Wife of two years" I say back then go to Jorden giving him another kiss saying "Hey Husband of two years"

"All I get is husband!? Ouch Baby that hurts"

Laughing I say "I'm sorry baby. You know you're the big, strong, handsome as ever Husband of two years"

"Yeah yeah. Let's see if you'll be saying the same thing tonight when I'm in yo guts" He whispers that last part so the kids don't hear. Making all of us adults laugh while the kids stay fascinated on Scooter, whose barking and blowing kisses at them. It's as if he knows them.

Look at my family, OH SHIT does that mean the babies are a girl and a boy.

I jump up and see I'm in a hospital bed with Jorden, Megan, Ryan, and Belcalis surrounded around me.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP the sound of my monitor goes.

"Hey Baby slow down.." Megan says with concern all over her face, holding my hand

"What happened? I was with Scooter and- and I felt pain... Oh Gosh are the babies okay!!??"

"Baby calm down.. the babies are fine. They're healthy, and still baking." Jorden says with a chuckle

"Scooter deserves a special treat! When you go back. He barked and walked, waddled... whatever you call it out his section to go get help for you. He brought one of the keepers there and they automatically called nine-one-one" Ryan says

"And being that we are on your emergency contact, they called us and now we're here" Jorden says

"The doctor said that you were experiencing nothing but some powerful kicks from our babies. And that they might've been kicking you back to back hitting your kidneys and the impact of it made you faint." Megan says