Chapter 22

NORMANI POV( TWO MONTHS LATER)

"You ready baby girl?" Megan says holding my hand, as I'm laid down on this hospital bed preparing to be inseminated.

I'm kinda nervous, but at the same time excited. Having to get off birth control to have my body ready for this. A baby, we're about to have a baby.

"Alright relax Normani. It's gonna be quick and easy. You might feel a little bit of pressure, then we're going to inseminate you. We're gonna do two fertilized eggs to ensure if one doesn't stick to your uterine wall, the other will. Okay?"

"Okay, that's fine. I'm just super ready." I say looking at Doctor Brooke then at Megan smiling, earning one back.

AFTER THE PROCEDURE

"Alright, when we get home I want you in the bed laying down" Megan says

"Yes Mother" I say playfully rolling my eyes

We hit a red light and Megan faces me, grabbing my choker pulling me to her.
"Don't think you're gonna show ya ass cause you just had the procedure. I will still spank that ass red" she says to me

"Mhmm... you know I love it when you talk dirty to me... Master " I say with a smirk earning a laugh from her and a Watch when we get home.

.........................

"Lay across my lap" she says as I look down as she sits on the couch, then slowly lay across her

"You know the rules. Count and if you mess up we'll restart. And you know the safe word right?"

"Yes Master.. it's Red"

"Very good...baby... very good" Megan says as I'm on my stomach on her lap awaiting for her hand to come down on my ass. But she's too busy generously rubbing my butt soothing me. Almost putting me to sleep until that smack comes down throwing me completely off.

"Ouch... One"
SMACK
"Two"
SMACK

"Three"
SMACK
"Four"
SMACK

"Five"
SMACK
"Six"
SMACK

"Seven"
SMACK
"... mmhm eight"

"You like that Pancake?"

"Ye- Yes Ma- Master"

"Is my baby about to cum" She says while circling my clit with her fingers, making me go crazy

"Yes Master!.. b-but I rather be in-between your legs"

"Is that so?.. well I guess I can let you.. even though you didn't get your full ten spankings."

"Fuccckk...mmhmm yeah" Megan moans as I'm eating her out

"Shittt... I'm a-about to ccuummm... don't you stop. D-Don't f-f-fucking s-stop!" She semi yells out making me insert 2 fingers wanting her to cream on them

Arching her back bringing herself more into my face, I glad accept it. Holding her thick delicious thighs down so I can eat without her shaking and disturbing me.

She's shakes violently as she came, but that doesn't stop me from eating. It pushes me to go even harder so she can squirt all over my face. I keep sucking and slurping on her clit, as she tries to push my head away.