Chapter 5

NORMANI POV

I started blushing how do I tell my best friend that I nearly got eaten out on the couch. The couch of her future doms.

"W-Well we were talking.... getting to know each other. I asked about their jobs and I only got to find out that Megan owns two nail salons and a pet salon. Then they started kissing, and -"

"Hold up they started kissing in front of you" Ryan says cutting me off

"Yes first it was a peck then they were tonguing each other down. And I was trying not to watch but of course I made a fool of myself. Leaning on the coffee table all in their faces as they kissed. It was so embarrassing" I say covering up my face as Ryan starts to laugh really hard, which starts to make me laugh.

"Okay continue girl. Continue. I just can't believe you did that."

" Okay so they caught me obviously. And Megan tells me to come to her. I'm standing in between her legs and they're checking me out. Saying how my ass is fat and all. Megan squeezes my ass then the next minute I'm over their laps. Jorden is rubbing all over my back and ass while Megan is rubbing my legs and kissing my inner thighs. I just couldn't stop myself from moaning. It felt so good Ryan!!"

"Sounds to me like they gonna tear that ass up when you give it to them!! Good thing we came downstairs when we did. Or you would've had that pussy beaten up!! " She says dying laughing. I can't say anything so I roll my eyes knowing she's right

BELCALIS POV (TWO MONTHS LATER)

"I.. I. I'm cumming. I'm cummmming"

"Give it to me mamas, give me all that nut." I say to Ryan as I'm eating her out like it's the last thing on earth.

Ryan had finally agreed to be our sub. It took a lot of persuading and talking it through. With that stubborn ass of hers, but right now all I can think about is tearing this pussy up.

She's the thing Kiari and I been missing, the missing piece to our puzzle. Yes it's only been 3 weeks that we finally made it official, but the connection we have is so good. She loves kids and I sure don't play about my baby Kulture, the sunshine in my life. She's sweet, dependable, a bomb ass cook, gives some A + head and just doesn't want Kiari. She wants me too.

And most importantly is not a good digger, I can already count how many times I tried to buy her some Chanel purses and she shuts me down all the time. I can't even buy her groceries for her own apartment, like damn baby let me take care of you. But it's what I love the most about her. Her independence, she doesn't need to depend on anyone. She knows who she is and she sits in it. What more can a woman ask for?

"Belcalis I. I. I came already" Ryan moans out while trying to push my head away

I automatically pull my head away, to look up at her. I see fear in her eyes cause she knows the mistake she just made.

"I - I'm sorry Master"

"I'mma let you handle that while I go get the bath ready " Kiari says to me while pulling up his pants after he was stroking hisself while watching us and gently kisses my check. And I don't miss the soft gently rub he gives Ryan on her knee. Sympathizing for her, with his soft Dom ass.