Chapter 20

MEGAN POV( ONE YEAR LATER)

Things have been going great. Normani is being the Marine Biologist she always wanted to be making us proud. We all had surprised her one day to see her feeding the sea lions. Of course Kulture was ecstatic to see her aunt at work. Which started to make her say she wants to be just like her auntie. Both Jorden's and I businesses are still thriving. And Jorden has created his own spices that are about to be sold in stores.

Belcalis, Ryan and Kiari had a commitment ceremony. It was beautiful. Right in Hawaii, on the beach. Normani asked us to collar her which shocked us both. I thought we needed more time, but we didn't. We got her a gold chain collar with a heart lock that obviously locks so she can wear it in the public and is known to anyone in our community that she is taken. She is ours. Things are really going well for us all. I wonder what the future will look like.

NORMANI POV

Ryan and I are both on our lunch break, meeting up at our old stopping ground the diner we worked at. Ryan got her dream job too at the hospital as a phlebotomist.

"Ry can I be honest with you.."
"Yeah girl what's on your mind?" She ask

"I'm thinking about asking Jorden and Megan if we can work on having a baby"

Instantly her eyes go wide.

"Really??!? A-Are you sure? You think you're ready now?"

"Yes. Yes I am, I'm ready. Things have been going great. Yes we had our heart to heart talk about kids, but we all agreed on having kids when we're ready.... And I'm ready."

"So how are you thinking of doing it? You of course are going to carry the baby, but biologically it'll just be yours and Jorden"

"Well you know me and I don't like to leave anyone out. So I found out that I can get inseminated with Megan's egg and Jorden's sperm mix...The baby would be of their DNA, and it'll have some nutrients from me, and I'll obviously be pushing the baby out. So it's a win win, the baby will have a piece of us all. What do you think?" I say looking at Ryan with hopeful eyes hoping she sees what I see.

"Um that sounds great and all. But you gotta run that with them. Like for me I say yes go for it. But it's not my life. It's y'all life and y'all have to talk and see if that's what's best for you all"

" you're right..(sigh) I'm going to talk to them tonight" I say staring into the distance messing with the heart lock that dangles from my choker.

I hope this talk goes as well as I hope it would

JORDEN POV

We're all sitting down for dinner, after I made some blackened salmon with brussels sprouts. We all were talking until after awhile Normani got quiet, making Megan and I side eye each other with the what the fuck is going on face.

"Baby girl what's wrong? You got quiet on us"

"Uh oh I'm okay... well ugh there's something I wanted to talk to you guys about"

"Okay what's on your mind baby? " Megan ask

"I... I.. I'm ready to have a baby? And wanted to know if y'all are ready too" she says slightly looking at us trying not to

To say I'm stunned is an understatement. Like we've talked about kids, and how we all want them. But when we're ready, and now Normani is.... I don't know if I'm ready and I don't know if Megan is ready either since she'll take to the pregnancy different because of her condition.