Chapter 17

NORMANI POV (OME MONTH LATER)

Finally I got my cast taken off, and I'm getting my pretty feet that I can finally see done in Megan's salon with Ryan. And my most beautiful niece, Kulture. I love her so much.

"Sooo are you going to wear that sexy ass lingerie we picked out yesterday ooorrr..." Ryan ask winking at me

"Stop it. Buttttt yes I am.... Jorden and Megan will be coming home a little late. Since Jorden is at his restaurant in the city showing his staff new recipes he made. And Megan is at the pet salon with ALL the dogs getting them pampered. And we both know she don't play about them. So that's gonna take a while. A-"

"And you're gonna be right there in that lingerie, standing by the door waiting on them to just eat you up!" Ryan says getting all happy

"Oh my gosh shut up!.. stop I'm just trying to pray that I'll be able to walk after"I say laughing

"Girl knowing them, you won't be able to walk for about a week" she says laughing

FIVE HOURS LATER

I'm staring at myself in the mirror, repeatedly fixing my curly hair that is laying over my shoulders along with this leather lingerie I have on. A bustier adorned with a gold o-ring choker and a chain thong with the garter straps along with some thigh high stockings.

I've been going back and forth on if I should wear it. Until I say, fuck it and go downstairs prepared to meet them. After another 15 minutes of standing and my legs getting tired, I hear the jingle of keys.

Oh gosh, maybe I should be laying on the couch... posing... oh gosh what should I be doing....

I continue to stand in the hallway, like an idiot. But the door opens and all of the dogs come running in..... heading straight to me. Knocking me off my feet falling on my back licking all over my face, arms, hands everywhere they can.

All I can do is giggle and tell them to stop and say how much I missed them.

"Yo okay y'all calm down and leave Pancake alone" Megan says clapping her hands

But of course that doesn't stop them, so Megan calls each of their names and holds a tennis ball. Automatically getting their attention, she throws it and they all run for it.

"They go crazy for them damn balls" Jorden says locking the door behind him

"They sure do" I say laughing making both Megan and Jorden look down at me.

Both looking in shock and in lust. With a smirk creeping on their faces. Then Megan bites her bottom lip while Jorden licks his lips swallowing hard.

I look down seeing that my whole left breast is out, from getting knocked down on the floor.
I gulp and start to fix myself.

"Oh no you don't... you don't gotta fix or put anything away" Megan says walking up to me grabbing my hands, helping me stand up.

Then she grabs my waist and the left side of my face pulling me into a kiss. It starts to get heated with her pushing her tongue into my mouth, and when she pulled away she pulled my bottom lip with her. Making me moan.

"Get that fine ass of yours in the playroom and on the bed... I want you naked and this shit off... you got three minutes little girl.. make me proud" Jorden whispers into my ear

I automatically take off running upstairs. Quick to detach the garter straps from the stockings then taking everything else off. By the time I have everything off I hear

"Mhm Baby girl I had so much faith in you... I thought you was gonna be ready.. but I see someone needs a spanking huh?" Jorden ask making eye contact with me as he walks closer and closer to me
"Ye....Yes Daddy"

.............................

"Oh fucckk" I screamed into the pillow as Megan thrusted the dildo into me while smacking each of my ass cheeks making them red

"Shitttt Ma.. Master... I'm a.. about tooo ccuummm" I squealed out

Jorden pulls my face out the pillow holding my chin, while he strokes himself.
"You better not cum..."
"P.. p.. please Daddy.. c- can I.. I c-cum"
"Not yet" Megan says behind me

I grab the sheets extra hard, trying not to cum.
"Pp-please M-Master... D-Daddy can I c-cum"

"Cum"

I never been so happy to hear that one word. I cum so hard that my legs shake as I try to come down from my high. But it seems like there's no way of stopping. I'm rolled on my back, to be met with Daddy in between my legs still stroking himself

"You gonna take all of Daddy?"
"Ye- Yes"

He slowly rubs the tip up and down my slit, making my legs shake again as the both of us moan.

"This is about you baby.. so let me know if it hurts, okay?"

"Yes daddy" I say smiling up at him, so ready to take that dick

With Megan laying next to me rubbing up and down my side, laying kisses all on my neck. He slowly starts to enter me, making me gasp at his size.

Megan grabs my face moving me to face her. Telling me to breath and that it's okay.
"Damn Baby girl.. you so tight..." he mutters

A tear rolls down my cheek because of the pain. But with Jorden taking it slow, the pain starts to ease up and I can't help the moans that leave my mouth. Megan still has a hold on my face tonguing me down in a passionate kiss. Muting all my moans.

"F-Faster Daddy"

He starts to give me long deep strokes, taking my breath away. Until Megan climbs on top of my face, and all I can do is eat what's on the menu for me.

"Fucckk eat that pussy baby" she moans out grabbing my head bringing herself even closer to my face as if she wasn't already riding it.

"That's right baby... eat that pussy... FUCCKK you gonna make me cum Pancake.." Jorden groans out
"Cum in that pussy baby.." she says

"Shitttt I'm c-cumming!!" We all mutter together and end up cumming.
With Megan falling onto me, and Jorden falling onto her.

Catching our breaths, we all pull apart laying down with me in the middle laughing.

I start falling asleep as Jorden comes in between my legs cleaning me up. And Megan comes back into the bed after she cleaned herself up. Sleep begins to pull me even more as they're both by my side saying good night and giving me a kiss.

At some point in the night I feel arms wrap around my waist and begin to reach up to my stomach rubbing it ever so gently. And all I can think is oh shit... we didn't use a condom.
__________________
Fun Fact I wrote this whole chapter on the train on my way home, and some lady next to me kept reading it. Then when she was getting off the train said, that I need to wash my mouth with soap cause it's so filthy.
🤭😳 Well damn... so enjoy ☺️