Chapter 27

NORMANI POV
Having my usual lunch break with Ryan, but this time we're at my job watching the jellyfish in their enclosure as we eat our salads from Chipotle.

"Girl when I tell you, you gonna love the way the shower gonna look you gonna LOVE the way it look" She says all excited

"Alright I trust you and Meg so I know ya'll gonna work it out beautifully"

TWO MONTHS LATER ( DAY of BABY SHOWER)

"I'm so fucking fat!! Why did ya'll let me wear this dress?? I look like a whale in a pastel purple dress"

Coming up behind me holding me around my waist looking in the mirror at me, "stop it babe. You are beautiful the way you are. Plus you're carrying our precious babies.. Who we're about to meet next month!!" Megan says

I admire her through the mirror, in her pink shirt with jeans and some gorgeous ass heels. While I'm in these clear basic ass sandals.

"Stop pouting, or I'mma give you something to pout about" She says smacking my ass making me giggle and quickly forget about being a whale

BELCALIS POV

"Alright ya'll they almost here, so when they get here have them cameras ready... Oh Oh they here!!"

"OH MY GOSH!" Everyone says as they enter into the room looking like some serious snacks! Normani has a beautiful pastel purple dress, Megan has on a light pink shirt and jeans, and Jorden has on a light yellow shirt with jeans. Everyone in the room matches with this color scheme sticking to either purple, yellow, pink and green.

It looks so fabulous in here. I watch as they all greet the guest in here, and I admire them. The love they share and have for one another.

I kinda am jealous because of my own relationship.... things are still rocking with us and Kiari. But we're keeping it cordial. He keeps apologizing, but like we told him, actions speak louder than words. Ryan leans into me, whispering I love you into my ear. I smile at her, she's been the sunshine for me in all of this back and forth with Kiari.

Kiari is on the other side of me, he leans in too whispering an I love you. I don't know how to feel, I love him too. But he hurt me. He hurt us, how do we go back to being us. I can't think on that right now, I'm going to just enjoy this moment with them and our kids on our friend's big day.

JORDEN POV
All I can say is wow, my baby and Ryan out did themselves on this decorating. I like it, nah I love it!

 I like it, nah I love it!