Epilogue

JORDEN POV (TEN YEARS LATER)

"Well here we are.. ten years later. Who would've thought we would be here right?.... I knew cause I DEFINITELY wasn't letting none of they asses go"

I'm giving a speech in front of all our family, friends and some of our co workers. Celebrating 10 years of commitment to Megan and Normani.

Normani always says she was looking for that special person. Who can she run to, is what she called it. Who is that one that she can depend on, love and share a life with.

Well she found two, Megan and I. She can definitely depend on Megan for the support, care and love. Unconditional love. And she can depend on me....... to get her pregnant every 2 years or so. Cause that's literally what I did... well what we did.

Yeah 6 kids and she's pregnant with number 7 right now. I figure the pattern is twins, single, twins, and now this is just one baby.

I was really trying to beat Megan out since she got her pregnant with twins, but as we all see I just can't. I would try again, but Normani said for sure she's tying her tubes this time. And I believe her, cause she said it's either that or my dick get cut off. And I can't have that.

"We appreciate y'all all for coming and helping us celebrate this wonder day. In this beautiful ass restaurant... mmhm I wonder whose restaurant is this-"

"We know it's yours asshole!" Normani yells ruining my speech but we all laugh

"Ha, okay babe. I'll let that slide cause I already got your pregnant but I don't have a problem putting another one in you right now" I say smiling earning a lot of ew and yucks mainly from our kids

Jordan and Arrow are 16 now, thinking they grown as hell. Jovon, my other angel is 10. Marine and Marley are both 7. Megan just had to give them names that start with M, cause she says she bussed them babies into Normani. But that's another story. All these damn kids!

"Before I was rudely interrupted. I want tell y'all both that I love y'all so much. And I'm glad to have spent ten years married to y'all. And cheers to many more years" I finish saying making everyone say cheers and drink our champagne

I go to my girls who are talking to Belcalis and Ryan, who also might I add have a big ass village as well with Kiari. Kulture, KJ, Rye, Caleb, Braxton, Keiana, Rain and Sunday. Sunday their youngest baby girl came on a Sunday; it suits her though. Now if we were busy THEY definitely were!

I go kiss both my girls foreheads telling them how much I love them earning them back. I look around the room looking at our friends and their family, then our spoiled rotten kids then to Normani's 7 month round belly. Thankful of what I have, and was blessed with.

MEGAN POV

Hugging Normani I feel our little man kick, happy that we're welcoming another baby into this world. And the LAST one. It makes me think on how Jorden tried to out baby me and failed. I put Marine and Marley in Normani. With of course Jorden and I egg I used my good ol strap getting to work and boom there goes our babies.

These 10 years have been nothing short of blessings. Normani is thriving in her Marine Biologist chain in the zoo. Being the senior one over everyone, she doing big things! Jorden has opened his third restaurant which we're in right now. And all of my salons are thriving. And I'm opening another nail salon really soon. And I'm so excited. Jordan has been my assistant in that and my Arrow my man has been my bodyguard. Well Normani and I bodyguard. As tall as he is I appreciate the protection. He's such a mama's boy.

NORMANI POV

Pregnant again. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. My tubes should've been tied or I should've cut Jorden's dick off. But I'm grateful for my village ALL my babies.

Sadly Scooter passed 4 years ago. It was hard cause that was my 1st baby, my heart. Even the kids were attached to him, visiting him and even feed him. Jovon my little aspiring biologist herself took it the hardest. Being that she always went to the zoo with me. It always was a Mommy Daughter day when she was out of school.

Now I'm with another Sea Lion, Lou. Whose a bad ass like Marley. Both my boys are energetic and just don't understand the meaning of no. You can not tell Marley no to anything and that's all thanks to Megan spoiling the shit out of these kids.

Now with this new little guy I'm pregnant with. I'M going to name him. Finally a child other than Arrow that I get to name. But he's gonna be named after me. What exactly, I have no clue. All I know is that it will start with an N, after me. But here I am 10 years later with a family that loves me and that I love back wholeheartedly. I look at Megan and Jorden all the time admiring them, and thanking them for loving me.

What more could I ask for?

_________
THE END