Chapter 26

JORDEN POV

I'm in the back of my restaurant, cheffing it up like I usually do! Making some sautéed scallops, by the time I finish these my girls should be here. We're supposedly behind on the babies things. So we're going baby shopping.

I don't know how we're gonna do the shopping when we don't even know what we're going to have. But I'm not even gonna question them, cause they're already mad at me for supposedly dragging my feet. Yeah okay

"Chef!"
"Yes?"
"Your women are here" One of the hostess named Chris says to me winking

I laugh at him being a fool, "Alright tell them I'll be out there soon as I finish these scallops"
"Alright Chef"

Leaving the kitchen I spot both my babies, well ALL of my babies sitting and talking.

I'm first greeted with all the love I want then I got the, get off me nigga we got things to do

Yupp feel so loved.

...............................

"On my list, we're gonna need two cribs, bottles, pampers, formula... but  that's too soon. Soooo bibs, pacifiers, some bodysuits for them, a big diaper bag, breast pump, bouncer.. no two bouncers, stroller, 2 car seats, oh and -" Normani reads off from her phone

"Damn okay baby, we're gonna get everything off that list" I say

"Let's get this shopping started!" Megan says grabbing a cart as her and Normani take off leaving me.

.........................................
"Bae!" "Bae!!" I hear Megan yelling, but I take my sweet ass time since they left me lost in this damn target looking for them

"Yes" I say nonchalantly

"Can you grab that box off the shelf for me... thank you... Zaddy"
I smile making my way to pick up the box and goddamn this shit heavy!!
"Damn this shit heavy! What the hell?!"

"That's the baby bouncer... so you gotta pick up another one"

"Damn. Why it gotta be so heavy" I mumbled to myself as I picked up another one putting it into the cart

The rest of this shopping was filled with me pushing the cart now, picking up all the heavy stuff and watching my girls laugh and talk about how cute this and that is. Why couldn't they just start the shopping without me and I just pick up all this heavy shit.

But as I look up, I'm glad I'm here. Seeing the both of them standing close together, holding bibs that have crazy sayings on them and laugh. Then I see Megan pull Normani more into her grabbing her waist and giving her a kiss on her temple making her giggle.

I quickly snap a picture, so I can have this memory saved.....forever Of spending time with my beautiful girls as we prepare for our little blessings.

"Bae, come! You gotta pick up this big ass box of diapers"
Yupp moment gone, feel so loved....

MEGAN POV

As we're taking everything out the car and bringing it into the house. I admire Normani. As she waddles back and forth grabbing the bags Jorden and I allowed her to carry.

I'm honestly thinking about making her our wife. Have our own little ceremony. After we went to Bali last year, she's been in love with that place. So why not have our commitment ceremony there right.

She's such a strong, brave, courageous woman and about to have my twins!! Of course I gotta wife her.

"Mhmm you okay babe" Normani ask knocking me out my thoughts
"Ye- Yeah... I'm good"

"O- okay, just checking cause you've been staring at me for the longest" she says laughing then goes back to her little penguin waddle in the house with the last 2 bags

"I'm so glad we stopped at the supermarket and got my ice cream"

"No Pancake you mean OUR ice cream" I say as I take a scoop out the tub

"Mhmm that feels good" She says as Jorden is rubbing her swollen feet

"So did this shopping make y'all more excited for the babies" Jorden ask

"Uh duh!" Normani and I at together laughing
"Well damn okay it was just a question" He says but starts laughing right after

"Well you know when they get here.. I'm not gonna be able to have sex" Normani says making Jorden stop laughing and make me laugh

"What you mean!? No sex!"

"No sex! She has to heal, so no sex for six weeks"
"Six weeks! What am I-"
"Wait! But yo mouth still works, so I'm fine with that. I'll just be bussing in you mouth as I knock Meg's walls in"he says cutting his own self off

Normani and I laugh. "Do you really think we're gonna have time for sex?"

"And sucking you off?" Normani says

"We're gonna be too busy with the twins! Watch you'll be too tired too. We all will be"

"Well that means.. I gotta buss my nut like every damn day to hold me for them six weeks" Jorden says

NORMANI POV

"Okay so it's an agreement of a colorful pastel theme that's a gender reveal. With the main focus of pastel pink, purple, green and yellow?"

"Yes!" Megan says all excited cause it's her theme
Making both Jorden and I roll our eyes at her eagerness

"What! Why y'all mad? We all agreed on it"

"Yes you're right. Okay, Ryan wants to help with the planning, so let her help you Megan okay?" I say looking at her as she rolls her eyes

"Tuh I guess. She agreed with you on that damn Alice in Wonderland theme so I know her style is all fucked up. And she ain't about to fuck up MY baby shower... I'll be damned... but I'll let her help me... I guess"

Laughing I lean over pecking her
"Thank you baby"

"Ye-yeah... if she get on my nerve, I'm tearing your ass up that same day"

MEGAN POV
Tired ain't the word. Ryan and I spent all week getting stuff for the shower and meeting with the designer. Ryan has good style so I take back what I said, but that didn't bother me from ramming my strap in Normani last night.

I'm so tired, I walk in the house and it's quiet too quiet. I don't even bother to call for Jorden and Normani. I just walk around looking for them.

I make my way through the house, then I hear splashing and laughing. I go into the backyard seeing them both in the pool swimming and all our dogs playing with 2 beach balls. Ugh, I'mma have to take them to the salon to get them groomed after all this chlorine.

I just watch them all. Seeing Jorden swimming towards Normani as she's standing up fixing the top of her bathing suit, scaring her. Which causes me to laugh, drawing both their attention to me. I smile at them walking up to the pool, bending down kissing both of them telling them how much I missed them.

"Come in the water.. please Master"
Normani knows how to get what she wants. She gives you them puppy dog eyes then she calls me Master, knowing damn well that's my weakness.

I slowly take my shirt and shorts off leaving me in my bra and panties and enter into this cold ass water. Swimming up to Normani, grabbing her by the throat.

"Now show Master how much you missed her"
She smirks at me "Yes Master"