Chapter 8

Normani POV

"So this is where you thought to go.....of all places" I say earning a pinch on my ass from Jorden

"Watch your tune little girl"

"Sorry Daddy", I muttered

We walk into this warehouse, turning left and there's a huge sign saying Glow in the Dark Paintball.

"AHHHHH! Paintball. I love it... and I love y'all" I say grabbing both of them by their waist hugging them

"You're welcome baby" Megan says hugging me back

"Yeah yeah, let's get inside so I can buss both y'all asses" Jorden says

After the game

"Yeah y'all can't touch me! I told y'all, I was gonna whoop y'all asses" Jorden shouts laughing as we walk to the car

"Yeah yeah whatever Nigga. You had got lucky. Now can you shut the fuck up about it"I say rolling my eyes, mad that I got caught in the end. Getting hit right in the chest by Jorden himself. I was so close to winning...

Both Megan and Jorden stop walking, making me look between the both of them trying to figure out what happened.

Turning to me Jorden says, "What the fuck did you just say to me"

I stand there, shivering with fear. Why did I have to show my ass!

"You wanna repeat that shit, little girl" he says stepping in front of me now

"Answer me" he says sternly
.......
"Answer me, or so help me I will spank yo plump ass red"

"... I.. I'm sorry Daddy.. I .. I"

"Oh you not sorry. Yo ass is in for a punishment when we get home"

He turns around continuing to walk to the car. I trail along behind him, meeting Megan as she opens the backseat car door for me.

It felt like years till we got to the house. Silence, that's all that could be heard. No music, not even Jorden and Megan talking. Just the sound of our breathing and the car slightly hitting almost every bump on the road.

After what felt like an hour ride, we finally pull up to the house. And I loose all sense of thinking.

Without turning to look at me, Jorden says, "Get upstairs in the room, while we discuss your punishment"

Grabbing the keys from Megan, I make my way into the house.

It's been about 15 minutes that I've been sitting on the bed, fidgeting with the rip part of my jeans that are on my knees.

"Get out here" Megan calls from the closed door

I open the door with sweaty hands, only for Megan to grab my right hand leading me down the hall to a door. I'm guessing the play room.

Opening it, the room illuminates with lantern lit lights all around. A hand carved wooden throne sits in the room with a spanking bench to the right of it. With an very huge bed in the middle covered with red linens. And not to mention to the far left the wall. The wall filled with toys. But what caught my eye was the bondage rack to the left, with wrist restraints dangling down.

I swallowed hard, this room is very intense. I guess Megan sensed my tension and rubbed my shoulders.

"You're gonna be fine" She says walking me to the bondage rack....