Chapter 4

Narrators POV

Normani couldn't help but feel like she was making an idiot of herself. Even after they reassured her that she was in good standing with them. She couldn't shake that feeling of not being good enough.

"Come here" Megan says to Normani

"w-w-what" she said look startled
"Come here" Megan said again but this time staring into her eyes deepening her voice

Normani's throat quickly dried while her panties instantly soaked.
What are they doing to me, she thought. Getting up on shaky legs she took those 3 steps and ended right in front of Megan.

Looking down daring not to meet the intense stare of Megan. Feeling like she's been standing there for more than 10 minutes, she feels like she's going to pass out. Or that's what she kept telling herself. Until Megan grabbed her left hand beginning to spin her around.

Oh my gosh, what is she gonna do. She thought but willingly turned as Megan turned her.

She checking that ass girl! Her subconscious told her.

"DAMN that ass fat!" Jorden yelled

"BOY, shut up." Megan said then punched him in the shoulder making him groan lowly but while smirking at him knowing he's telling the truth.

"Yo name not baby girl no more. Yo name is Pancake. Cause that ass sho is fluffy " Megan said gracefully grazing her long nails around Normani's ass then giving it quite a harsh squeeze. Causing her to moan lowly

"You like that Pancake" she heard, nervously she nodded her head.

"I asked you a question, Pancake. And I want an answer."

"Yes"

And just as fast, she was grabbed by the waist and was laid down across Jorden's lap. With her head next to his crotch and her legs stretched out longingly due to her tall height and were laid across Megan's lap. Who herself got more than of glimpse of the purple thong she had on.

Starting from her ankles she slowly worked her hands up caressing every curvy, lump, love handle. And ever so gently laid small kisses to her inner thighs. Earning soft moans from Normani who tried to bite her lips to stop them from coming.

But between the softness of Megan's lips that were dangerously inching closer to her sweet nectar, and Jorden's hand gently rubbing her back and ass. While he kept saying how beautiful she is.

Oh my gosh she thought. Here she is on someone's couch getting rubbed and kissed on by 2 people she wouldn't have even imagined would've paid her any attention.

"Pancake?"
"Mmhm"
"Open your l- "

"Ooo y'all so nasty! Y'all about to fuck on my couch. And at that my good couch too! " Belcalis yelled startling Normani making her jump off their laps and onto the floor. While making both Megan and Jorden groan with frustration.

Tuh I would've got a taste of her pussy, if you had not come. Megan mumbled under her breath frustrated that she was so close. Close to getting a taste of baby girl, no, Pancake.

Rushing down the stairs quite disorderly came Ryan with a shirtless Kiari who had a smirk on his face.

This lucky mf, Jorden thought.
"Um thanks for having us... but.. you ready to go Normani?? " Ryan said all flustered

"U.U.. Um y- yeah I'm ready. We can go. I'll order an uber"

"Wait no you don't have to do that. We can drive you guys. Just let me get my keys" Kiari said before rushing through the house. But not before grabbing Ryan shoulders in a playful way earning a giggle from her.