Chapter 32

MEGAN POV
"So what was y'all doing in the bathroom... and don't you lie!!"

Belcalis ask me as we're sitting down meeting for lunch. It's been 5 days since KJ's party. 5 days since we seen Normani. 5 days since I seen my babies!! But that's changing today, cause it's our time to have them.

And we know what that means, we're gonna go to her house to get them. Since Bel nor Ryan can be the middle person between us.

Chuckling I just look at Bel
"Mhmm y'all got some pussy. I kept telling Ry and Kiari y'all was getting it. They didn't believe me till Mani came out all sweaty and frantic. Looking like I just got fucked"

"Okay. We did.. we apologized to her then she kissed us. The-"
"SHE kissed y'all!!"

"Yes! Then you know it got intense and I was eating her out while Jorden was kissing all over her. She tasted even better after all these years.. Even after that boyfriend of hers knocked on the door. She was the one that pushed me more into her. So she wanted it as much as us. I know she still wants us"

"Ooh shit!! I knew it. I knew it!! She don't want that boring ass nigga. Even though I thank him for giving my kids a gift. But still, I always see y'all being together forever. That's why when y'all broke up I was hurt, and pissed at y'all!! Still kinda am, how y'all gonna cheat, like damn. And you KNOW!! I don't like cheaters"

"I know I know. What was a dumb idea seemed to be the best idea. But it bit us back in the ass. But three years of sadness. And I'm tired of being sad. I want my wife back"
"I understand, go get ya girl"

FIVE HOURS LATER
Jorden and I are pulling up to Normani's house. She texted me saying we can make our way to get the twins, and sent us her address.

"You ready?"
"Yes I am"
"Alright let's go get our girl back"

Normani opens up the door in a tank top with some shorts.
"Hi, um come in. The twins actually just fell asleep. I guess day care really tired them out" she says laughing opening the door wider for us

We all enter into the living room, seeing both of them on the carpet floor sleeping.
"I think it's best we let them sleep, then we can take them" I say hoping Jorden catches what I mean

"Um really!? Y'all can just take them now."
"Nah, plus we have somethings to discuss"
She swallows hard, slowly shaking her head

In the kitchen sitting across the middle island we look at each other, whose gonna bring up what happened in the bathroom first.

"Okay sooo I'm just gonna say it. We all still love each other, so why fight it. Why not just get back together" Jorden says

"We can't... what we did in the bathroom was a mistake, I didn't want it to happen.... I got caught up in the moment. But I'm with Chris now. I forgive you guys I do, but I've moved on"

Hearing that crushes my heart, I honestly thought we still had a chance to repair us. "So you don't love us, anymore?" I semi whisper trying not to cry

"That's not what I said. I still do love you guys, but for the years we had together, for saving me, for giving me Jordan and Arrow. But the love we shared three years ago isn't the same anymore... You guys cheated on me and I.. I just can't get passed it.... I'm sorry"

We sit in silence letting what she said settle within us. Wow it really is over.
After I don't know how long, Jorden stands up walking towards her.
"One time. Just one more time. To say our goodbyes and that we're done properly"