Chapter Twenty-One: Medomalacuphobia - Fear of Losing an Erection

Boyxboy.  This chapter is technically not clean.  It's PG-13, barely. >,< Sorry!  Try to make more steam later! *trots off*

***

Chapter Twenty-One: Medomalacuphobia- Fear of Losing an Erection

♪Adam’s POV ♥

            Honestly, I did expect Adrian to be afraid for me, especially since I was technically his newfound friend and more likely, his salary to keep his shitty apartment.  But to be full on pissed about it... Um, not so much.  Adrian glared at Zero for a moment before deciding his next action after asking - and may I add, not very politely, "Who the hell are you?"

            Being a little tipsy, it took a lot of control to see the situation seriously and not react as if he said it seriously - which he was, but sadly, he, too, was drunk.  He was probably the sexiest drunk I've ever not seen.  I laughed outright at the inside joke and luckily, Adrian decided not to comment on it.  Zero, suddenly stepping away, obviously threatened, said, "Woah, dude, is he your boyfriend?"

            "Nope," I put in and then realized it, now feeling offended, "He's not.  Adrian, I'm a responsible adult."

            Adrian was, apparently, not as drunk as I thought he was because with a stern voice he groaned and said, "If you can spell responsible, I'll let you go."

            I choked and frowned, "What the fuck would that prove?"

            "It would prove you are sober enough to make the choice of sleeping with him, Adam," Adrian sounded more and more angry.

            I rolled my eyes and shook my finger, "R-E-S-P... oh, shit, re-spon... oh, R-E-S-P-... DAMN IT!  It's... can you put it in a sentence...?"  Adrian sighed, angrily and pulled me closed to him.  Zero stood there, I think, to see if Adrian would just release me.  When he didn't, I heard him walk away and I looked down.

            "What were you thinking, Adam?  Who was that guy?  Did you even know his name?  You were practically fucking in the middle of the damn dance floor!" he tugged me closer and I followed weakly, feeling betrayed.  I held him back and bit my lip.

            "Adrian, I haven't had sex, at least consensual sex, in a year.  I know, maybe I sound like a baby, but really, what are my chances a guy will have sex with me now?" I asked, quietly.  Adrian, as always, just stood there and listened, "I'm small and I can't see, my personality isn't the best and surely my education lacks anything intelligent.  For the rest of my life, I might be on the side of the road with a sign that barely reads, 'Will work for food.'"

            He grabbed my shoulder, "You know, Adam, you are really, really good looking.  If I put you in a dress, any straight man will fuck you."

            "Thanks, Adrian, for telling I'm a attractive woman..." I said in monotone.

            He chuckled and I felt him shake me slightly, "Look, you can fuck any guy you want when you're sober..."

            "But I'm..." I stopped tried to cover my erection, still waving hello to Adrian, most likely but the sweats were lose but my boxer-briefs weren't.  It was almost torture.  My face went red and looked away from him.

            "Oh..." he sounded embarrassed.  I rubbed my pained forward which seem to shoot me.  Was the hangover coming already?  Mother fucker.  He saw me swoon so Adrian grabbed me tight and led me to a sofa lounge to sit.  He didn't say anything as he did and just sat next to me, awkwardly waiting for me to say something.