Author's Note on Sequel and Misc.

Read the bold if you want to the main messages.  Made it easy for you.

Hello.

                It's BeastlyBeauty.  And I'm here to talk to you about the sequel to this story!  So yes, it's finally going to be written.  I am working on Cinderella Man and I maybe being sidetracked from that, but I'm planning to write the first chapter of this story, post a sniplet to this story and give you a sneak peak of it right here on Love Is Blind!  When the story is posted on here, it's unknown when I'll continue it but I promise I will finish.  I don't like to disapoint people.  Not my thing. ^_^

                        The story is called: Don't Look Down.  And this isn't about Adam and Adrian, they got their happy ending... though they will be in it.  Especially Adrian.  Because the main characters are going to be: Oz has returned.  He's a heartbreaker, my Ozzie, ain't he?  Oz is not the protagonist, but the love interest.

        Other news being is that I will finish Cinderella Man, though that may not be concern of you.  But I thought it may be useful knowledge for those who may be concerned.

                Other other news would be that I'm writing a life-changing novel called Only Human and I promise you it'll be awesome so look out for that story: I've written several chapters and honestly might be up before Don't Look Down.  Though it really matters on how well I will write it.  Remember I don't post more than two stories at a time.

        If you have questions: please PM me.  For some reason I'm having a hard time replying to your messages on the site right now, though comments are appreciated -_-.

                Here's the plot to Don't Look Down:

Bane Sasaki is a troublemaker.  He has a temper and often tries to start fights with strangers to blow off steam.  It explains why his mother in California had sent him away to the east in order to live with his father and his father's peculiar new wife, the popular New York palm-reader/psychic Angelina Kore.  He tries his best to avoid the woman, but she's "so damn persistant".

One night, Bane wakes to find Angelina over his bed, reading his palm.  And she tells him, "You will find true love, but you are cursed and when you find that love, you will die."

In order to get revenge on Angelina's tricks, Bane tracks down Angelina's son and finds Oscar McQueen,the son of the wealthiest stockbroker in New York and the son of Angelina Kore.  And he realizes this is the person that Angelina had warned him about.

 LIKE IF YOU WILL POSSIBLY READ IT!

                                I hope you will like it!  I think I'll have a fun time writing it *_^.