Chapter Nine: Ecophobia - Fear of Home

This is a boyxboy love story which mean boy on boy action.  You've been warned.

Chapter Nine: Ecophobia- Fear of Home

                                    ♪ Adam’s POV ♥

Adrian stood before me and I could tell how I could hear the movement of his feet against the wood, as it creaked back and forward that he felt awkward as I did.  It kind of gave me a sense of relief, because I don’t know but having a somewhat strange boy in front of me which I can’t see at all gave me the nerves.  Adrian coughed, loudly, “So, should I tell you why I want this information or can I please not and you can get straight to the story about Saint Harold’s?”

            “Saint Henry’s…” I corrected.

            “Whatever.”

            “St. Henry’s Academy for Sinning Youth,” I scoffed and put my head in my hands, “My first time I went there was when I was twelve.  It was a place where parents who just can’t accept sent their homosexual children to try to change them.  Of course, it’s impossible.  It isn’t a disease and if someone presses on it and tries to find a name of it, it’s cancer, irreversible and strong as a hell.

            “It’s not bad.  I mean, you find other people to hang out with.  The lesbians are nice, a little rough but nice, and the gays, thank the Lord for low supervision.  But it changed after a while, in my last year when I was eighteen, they changed.  The attendants were rougher, darker, smarter…  The lady who ran the place, her name was Dottie Ellen ‘Doc’… the nut was supposedly a soft-hearted Looney but when she suddenly departed, her brother took over.  Man, was he different.

            “Before, it was simple…” I looked away.  Flashes ran through my head, the dark room, the rough Watchers, the broad back coach… The General… Crap...

            “I just need to know of the year 2008…”

            I came out of my little world and a small smile went over my features, “Doc was a loose woman.  She believed we would change on our own, I think she thought if we tried – most of us didn’t but she didn’t care – that we would successfully graduate.  Some did in a year or two, I never became a fully fledged graduate, and I was too gay to change.”

            Adrian shifted in his seat, “I need to know someone specially though.  His name is Oscar McQueen.”

            “Oh,” I smirked, “Broad shoulders, blond, has a thick headed football personality but secretly has personal breakdowns in his room?”

            “Personal…?  How did you…?”

            I snorted, “How could I forget my roommate?"

            “He was…” he sounded surprised and I let a small smirk, this was getting good.  I felt a juicy secret coming… “What was he like?”  All the traces of surprise and hooray was away from his voice and I rolled my eyes.  Too late to cover it, moron, but whatever.

            “Like I said: stereotypical football guy.  He had a rough time keeping his place at the bottom, where he liked to be unnoticed but soon as he got to our cabin.  He snapped.  He sobbed and complained nonstop.  The guy has a father issue or something.  He used to use me a pillow, said I was too small and soft to be a guy.  But then I stabbed him with a fork.  He supposedly has a scar on his neck because of me,” I couldn’t help but feel the small bit of triumph.

            “That was you?” again, he forgot to cover.

            “Okay, what’s up?  Who is he?”

            “What are you talking about…?” he was nervous.

            “I’m blind, not deaf.  I can hear everything, you are nervous.”

            “Am not.”

            “Just tell me or I’ll stop talking.”

            Silence.

            “Damn.”

            I won.  I chuckled, leaned back, and crossed my arms.  We sat in silence before I broke it, “Speak up.”

            “He’s my friend.  I’m curious.”

            “That’s not it.”

            “What?”

            “I can tell.”

            “How?”

            “Sure some people’s faces are open books but everyone’s voice can give away all and everything.  Explain.”

            “He’s my friend, like I said.  I really am curious.  I think he had a relationship with my other friend.”

            “What’s the friend’s name?”

            “Nicky.”

            I froze, “Full name.”

            “Nicholas Harris.”

            “Wait, what?” I didn’t have to turn, I recognize the voice immediately.

            “Welcome home, Ethan…”

                                    Adrian’s POV

I walked into the kitchen and froze in my spot, inside was a full on two guy make-out.  They were in each other’s arms and their mouths connected.  I felt my fist clenched, “Simon, get your hands off my baby brother.”

Author's Note: Okay, I think some ppl saw this coming but whatev.  Okay, I just decided Double Vision is a rookie story so I should start making large editing.  I got to pt. 6, it's reasonable plot until then... *sigh*  anyway, I hope I finish this soon. *wipes imaginary sweat*  I don't like this story much (because it's not kept together that well but I love writing it)...  PLUS I ADD MORE THIS WEEKEND SO NO WORRIES!!!