Chapter Five: Nudophobia - Fear of Nudity

This is a boyxboy love story: a romance between two guys: a homosexual romance between two human males.... Got that?  Okay, good.  You've been warned. :)  This chapter is clean.

***

Chapter Five: Nudophobia- Fear of Nudity

Adam’s POV

I woke up, with a different rush of emotions in three seconds and an arm around me.  For a split second, I panicked and wondered if I should scream and punch whoever has their slimy, icky man-arm around me.  I even wondered if I was raped.  But the images of what happened last night flooded through and I felt relief run into me.  Then the third second, I remembered that I hit him pretty hard on the head and probably caused some damage.

            Slowly rising, careful not to disturb the guy next to me, I turned to face the man behind me.  I poked his cheek and jumped when he snorted in discomfort.  He’s alive… thank you, God.  Thank you…

            I carefully got up and went to the bathroom to fresh up.  I closed the door and smiled as I got into the shower… I didn’t kill a man… Hey, where’s Ethan and the Twins anyway?

                                    Adrian’s POV

“My head…” I moaned in pain as I awoke from my slumber.  I looked around and found a very angry boy in front of me, “Um,” I looked under the sheet to see I was fully clothed and dropped it in relief… I didn’t go gay, good, “hi.”

            “What the hell are you doing in Adam’s bed?” the boy asked.  I think it was a Twin.  What were their names?  Dave and Dane?  No, no, no!

            Um… “Alex?”

            “Alec.”

            “Oh, I’m in whose bed.”  I’m a little dazed, my head was killing me.  Massive hangover… how the hell did I get here?

            “Adam’s…”

            “The one who’s blind and looks like a kid?”

            “Yes,” he eyes burned with anger.  Why did I feel like something bad was going to happen?  Are those instincts?  Nah.

            “I’m in Adam’s bed,” I looked down to see I wasn’t in mine and then something rang in my head, “I’m in Adam’s bed.  How the hell did I get here?!”

            The boy went onto his knee and glared at me, “I was hoping you could tell me that, you sick bastard.”

            “Why am I sick and/or a bastard?” I questioned.

            “What are you?  An idiot?!” he glared, “You’re in a blind boy’s bed!”

            “Sorry, I have a hangover!” I came to my own defense, “I’m a little dazed right now, dude!  I don’t know how I got here!” I looked around, “Where’s the clone and Bottom boy anyway?”

            “Bottom boy?” the tall guy glared at me over Alec’s shoulder, “You have no right to judge me in the situation you’re in!  You are in a harmless blind boy’s bed when you have a hangover and were cuddling him before he left!”

            I made a face, “I cuddled?  Really?” they nodded, “Shit.  All I remember from last night was… Oscar, I’m going to fucking kill that idiot.  He probably dropped me here because he’s too chicken to go into my pocket and grab my…” I shuffled in my pocket, “Where’s my key?”

            They didn’t look amused, a voice behind me made me jump, “Give me a reason not to throw you out the window!”

            I turned to see a very angry Twin.  I looked at one clone to another, “I thought he was the violent one…”

            “Mostly.  But Adam is my baby.  Touch him,” Alex grabbed my length and squeezed tight, making me squeal like a chick, “And I break every bone in your body, even the ones doctors say are impossible,” squeeze, “Got that?”

            Terrified, I nodded and breathed when he released.  I jumped at the sound of something crashing in the bathroom and a small cry of childlike, blind boy.  At that, I run to aid the kid and did it before even thinking.

                                    Adam’s POV

I slipped on a towel.  Who the fuck slips on a towel?!

            I cried out and rubbed my head as I lifted it from the hard tile ground, “God damn it…” the door opened and I jumped to cover myself, “Shit, out!  It’s in use…”

            The door didn’t close; instead I hear the door further open, “Can you speak English?”  I went to grab the towel and tied it around my waist, “Close the fucking door!”

            I went to get up.  The dude’s voice was uneven, “Wow…”

            Blushing, I went to close the door.  He didn’t even move to close it himself, I think.  I wasn’t sure.

            “I didn’t think it was possible for a dude to blush everywhere…”

            I slammed the door shut.

                                    Adrian’s POV

I turned to see the three still watching the door, frozen.  They looked at me and glared again.  I frowned, “He’s well endowed for such a small guy…”

            They went to attack.

***

Author's Note: Okay, I am in love with the AdrianxAdam thing.... LOL. :)  Comment, mi amigos!!!  Short and sweet upload... :D