Chapter Ten: Acousticophobia - Fear of Noise

This is a boyxboy story which means boy on boy love.  Don't like? Don't read.  Do like?  Read.  Vote.  Comment.  And do fan.

Chapter Ten: Acousticophobia - Fear of Noise

                                    Adrian’s POV

My brother and my best friend were getting it on in my kitchen, ignoring hoots and vulgar comments being thrown at them.  Simon immediately backed off soon as he heard me, “Adrian, it isn’t what it looks like…”

            I turned to the audience and announced, “Does it look like you are a part of this?  Unless I am talking to you directly turn and walk the fuck away!”  They didn’t move an inch, “NOW!”  Everyone scrambled and I turned back to them.

            “It looks like you’re making out with my baby bro,” I growled and nodded, “You are doing what it looks like."

            Ajay, my brother, looked defensive all of a sudden and took my attention, “Adrian, I’m gay…”

            “No, I wouldn’t have guessed,” I commented, sarcastically and turned to glare at my best friend, “Simon, out of my house!”

            “Adrian!” Ajay exclaimed.

            “Shut up, Ajay,” I ordered and grabbed the scruff of Simon’s shirt.  I began to drag him down the hallway.

            “Adrian, stop it!” Ajay yelled out and grabbed my shirt, trying to make me releases Simon.

            “Back off!” I screamed soon as we went outside and were alone, “How stupid are you?  You go into the damn kitchen to get a beer and suddenly you are making out with my best friend who’s leaving for college next month?  Who in hell does that?!”

            “We’ve been together since you went out with Molly!” he looked furious and shoved me, causing me to stumble back, “And who are you to judge me?  I kept telling you Molly was a cheating slut and you still went out and dated her.  So why in hell would I take advice who to date from you?”

            “Stop it,” Simon said, soothingly to Ajay but he didn’t mind him.

            “I’m in love with a guy.  He’s your best friend and you see he cares for me, so why can’t we date?”

            “You didn’t ask.”

            “I’m supposed to ask you if I can be gay?!” Ajay shoved my shoulder and laughed, bitterly, “Am I supposed to ask who to date?  You’re my brother, not my keeper.”

            “You are dating my best friend, Ajay!”

            “So what?!” he screamed.

            “I am in love with him!” I yelled back.

            Ajay and Simon stood still.  Even I was frozen.  I didn’t know I said it out loud until Ajay asked in a low voice, “You’re in love with…?”  He trailed off.

            Simon looked at me, “You can’t be.  You’re popular, you go to church to each Sunday, you…”  He looked at Ajay but Ajay didn’t look back at him, he was still transfixed on me.

            “Adrian, you…” Ajay frowned, “Why didn’t you…?”

            “Tell you?” I smirked and bitterly answered, “Like you said; you’re my brother, not my keeper.”