Chapter Twelve: Athazagoraphobia - Fear of Being Forgotten

This is a boyxboy love story which means boy on boy action.  This chapter is not clean.  Though finally some guy on guy action, you probably won't like it... well, you'll see...

***

Chapter Twelve: Athazagoraphobia- Fear of Being Forgotten

Adrian’s POV

“How did you possibly get your ass kicked by a small blind man?” Alec mused from the corner, a small grin on his face.  He tried to cover his laugh with a cough when he saw both of his lovers unamused.

            Ethan looked at me and frowned, “You choked him.”

            “No, I just forcefully held his neck and squeezed.”

            “Same difference.”

            “Yeah, but it’s in a nicer way to put it…” I muttered and leaning back against the chair, hiding my face in my hands.

            The small boy was in the kitchen still, sitting on the tile eating a banana.  I never saw a person looking more like a chimpanzee than this kid, it was kind of sad.  Alex stood up, and glared at me, “You attempted to murder a blind kid.”

            “You know, I feel sorry for him.  All of you treat him as if he’s some child; he’s old enough to take care of himself,” I muttered.

            Alex looked at me, “You don’t even know half the stuff he’s gone through.”

            “And you do?” I glanced at him and my eyes fleeted to Adam, “I don’t know what goes through your sick minds, but what the hell made him react like that?”

            Alec was the only one who looked confused, “Don’t look at me, Ethan was in here…”

            Alex looked at me, “I don’t think we…”

            “He suddenly flinched back from me,” Ethan said, now he had all eyes on him, “He was afraid of me hurting him, he wouldn’t let any of us go near him.”

            “Why?” I asked.

            “Personally,” Adam finally spoke up, “I don’t think that’s any of your business.”

            I frowned and turned my head towards Ethan, “You didn’t…?”

            He looked plainly at me and his eyes widened when he realized what it looked like, “No!  No, no, no!  I didn’t hit him, I didn’t… look, it must have been a flashback of something but it wasn’t me!”

            I blinked, “I thought… oh, shit, I was way wrong, I’m sorry…”

            “You think I’d… No!” Ethan chuckled, not in amusement but of embarrassment, “I could never hurt Adam!”

            I sighed and turned away, “Anyway, I guess I’ll leave.”  I grabbed my guitar and slung the strap around my shoulders.

            “Wait, Adrian!”  He looked at me and breathed slowly before grabbing his wallet and taking out five tens and handing them to me.

            “Does this mean…?”

            “Be here tomorrow, okay?” he said, grudgingly.

            I took three of the tens and stuffed them into his palm, “For the plates that broke.”

            “…what plates?” he asked and his eyebrows lifted before looking over his shoulder, scanning.