Chapter 1 Introduction

Mew suppasit 33 year old

Mew suppasit 33 year old ... A mafia leader and just pass his time by seating on meeting if he don't find his pry around him ... He prepotent and diabolical smiply he is more dominant to everyone ... Even when it comes to his family but not to his papa .... His eye sight may enough to a person to lost his life ... He is rude , arrogant , bloodthirsty person ect .... But he have a beautiful blue eye which make any one follow for him ...

Gulf Kanawut 25 year old IT professional work as a employee in a big company in China ... He love to  Hodophile (traveller)  and do vlogs around him and he gather information and he make a video and post it on social media ... He is enchanting and charming personality ... He is like a baby too handle and more cute to resist his look ... He have a beautiful soul and helping nature ... He live with his uncle who take care him and spoil him to core.... If he find something cute and beautiful he get by hook or crook ...

Those blue eyes.... How gulf meet those  eyes in his life ...? What happen when gulf resign his job and move back to his vlog and travelling around world ... ? And make it is a profession of him? .... That's when he come across mew and his blue eyes ... And he made mistake which make him a prisoner of mew ...

How mew meet gulf and make him his prisoner in his mansion and later he find gulf have nothing to do with him and realise him ...? But it's not over there gulf chase mew till he accept him and face so much humiliation from mew ?

At last he decided to move away from mew and shift to some other country and decide never come back again in mew life can gulf able to do it ?.... Or can mew fall for gulf and accpet him? Can gulf get those blue eyes for his entire life with love and care for the person...?

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....